Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » WHAT LIVES UNDER YOUR BED?

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 61 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
concon Posted: May 2nd 2010

What scares you most? Or what used to scare you?

concon Posted: May 2nd 2010

Volcanoes used to terrify me!

ajmole Posted: May 2nd 2010

Wallace the Were-Rabbit did.

Gromit lad Posted: May 2nd 2010

I used to play COTWR on PS2 all night, I use to get scared when stuff popped up, and I had dreams I was in the game but couldnt get out of it.............................

lad is also scared of snakes and spiders...egh

number Posted: May 2nd 2010

The dark scares me!

N.(new signigture btw.)

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 2nd 2010

I wikipedia'd Nightmare on Elm street when I was 6..... *shivers*

kldceltic Posted: May 2nd 2010

i don,t like the dark the same as number:O:-(

Nathan M Posted: May 3rd 2010

I used to think that ghosts were in my room at night :S

Gromits little bro Posted: May 3rd 2010

I have a clockwork man form the 50th century under my bed.
Should I be scared?

yes.. very :O

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 3rd 2010

I used these very good people to get rid of Freddy.... here's there ad - you might want to give 'em a call!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4uxIo4t7xM

:D

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 3rd 2010
;)

concon Posted: May 3rd 2010

Im also scared of the dark.
Clowns freak me out.
Freddy Kruegar's face. I seen a picture, not seen the movie. Imagine how scared I would be then.
A giant knife, thanks very much Dark Wooper.
A giant spider.
The Weeping Angels.

I'll think of some more.

DancingShauny99 Posted: May 3rd 2010

well, i don't particularly like the dark, or having posters on the wall whilst sleeping. i also don't like sleeping in a untidy room. also,when i was little, i used to dream about pirates living over the wall, and i used to go into my mum and dads room and sleep with them(:

Nathan M Posted: May 4th 2010

omg i used to hate it when a poster on my wall had eyes and they kept looking at me!

rofl :D

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 6th 2010

That is FREAKY!

crackingtoast Posted: May 6th 2010

A travelling jipsy called Stewart used to live under my bed,but he moved away to marry a piece of wood from India about 4 years ago or so.

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 7th 2010

What the????

Clay Fighter Posted: May 8th 2010

haha! stupid gypsy!

crackingtoast Posted: May 8th 2010

Hey,actually he was quite clever. He graduated at Oxford,but his brain got eaten by drunken gnomes. Poor guy.

Clay Fighter Posted: May 9th 2010

awww.
In the sims 1, if you had the expansion pack makin' magic, you could put a spell on the garden gnomes and come to life! they would water your plants, and play with your pet dragon if you had one!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 11th 2010

CHUCKY SCARES THE BERJEEBERS OUT OF ME!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 11th 2010

Welll, not much anymore, know I am afraid of stuff that could actually happen, like murder and all that :-(

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 11th 2010

Yeah..... Chucky is scary!

Other than Freddy Krueger, this stuff mainly lives under my bed:

crackingtoast Posted: May 11th 2010

Oh yes,the Weeping Angels where very creepy. Stewart the jipsy wasn't that creepy though. He still rings me to tell me how he gets on in India now and then. He makes Curries and sells them in jars. His wife,Miss piece of wood,doesn't say much though. He thinks she must be deaf.

:D:D:D

I must buy some curries in jars if I ever go to India.....

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 12th 2010

A smelly old sock called Joe.
He's very civil though. He said he was going to shack up with stewart the jipsy.

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 12th 2010

Nah,Stewart's house is full. His pet Catipillar called Geoffrey takes up all the space

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 13th 2010

Poor Joe just passed away. Tumble Dryers are dangerous things...

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 13th 2010

I'm so Sorry. I'm so so sorry. Did joe have a twin? Or was he an odd sock?

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 13th 2010

OMG George has just moved in

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 14th 2010

He was an only child.

Fish Posted: Jun 20th 2010

When I was small I believed there was a parallel universe under my bed. It was not a fun universe - it was dark and sinister.

There was an entrance to another universe through the top cabinets in my room - ones that I couldn't reach yet. That universe was considerably more fun than the one I was in at the time. I would try to "will" myself there if things were particularly tough where I was.

Now that I am much older, I have vague memories of entering those cabinets....and leaving my world behind. It was probably just my imagination - or maybe I dreamed it. But from time to time I wonder...

jills Posted: Jun 21st 2010

I used to be scared of the world ending! Also of my pets dying.

concon Posted: Jun 21st 2010

OMG my jackets where hanging up on my door last night and I swear one of them transformed into the Grime Reaper!

Fish Posted: Jun 22nd 2010

JILLS!!!!:O It's great to read you again! |-)

sudoos Posted: Jul 4th 2010

im scared of this creepy doll at my place and cybermen sorta and daleks sorta and dream lords

Fish Posted: Jul 5th 2010

Today I was alone in the house and something fell with a loud BANG in another room. This "creeped me out" even though it was in the morning. I'm still not sure what caused the noise.

funkycheese7000 Posted: Jul 5th 2010

My Yr 6 teacher in a swimming costume. *shudders*

crackin cheese Posted: Jul 5th 2010
:O

When I was 5 I was scared of the bogeyman of course being 5 I yhought he was a giant bogie you know the things in your nose 'sigh'

Oh and I was scared of Harold the collection of fluff under my bed 'weeps'

and the person who used to do telly bingo on t.v

Fish Posted: Jul 14th 2010

I think I'm still scared of thunderstorms because there are often tornadoes mixed in with them. But when I was little - probably 5 like crackin cheese was - I thought tornadoes were alive and did all that damage because they were evil. My parents thought this was funny, but at the time I did not appreciate the humour.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 14th 2010

When I was little, I was in the dark and then I saw dogs and I thought they were real! I'm still scared of dogs today! But not cartoon ones or little ones.

edmond Posted: Aug 2nd 2011

a cheetah was under my bed

evastar7 Posted: Aug 4th 2011

if i was up really really really high i would feel giddy !

edmond Posted: Aug 10th 2011

Emile Heskey :-|

Piggy199 Posted: Aug 12th 2011

Umm ... Voldemort from harry potter is slightly scary but the thing that really scares me is the loud noises and the dentist ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :O:O:O

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.