Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » JUST A QUICK REQUEST FOR AARDMAN STAFF

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 11 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 11.
Mark the shark Posted: May 7th 2010

Hello, it's Mark the Shark back! I was wondering if one of you, Katie or someone else, could maybe find out if anything has happened to a letter that I sent to Aardman last Friday on behalf of all my friends, calling us MCC Animations? If anyone could help, that would be great!

Thank you! :D

thetopbun Posted: May 8th 2010

I haven't really seen katie but the new person is called Kirsten, good to have you back!

Clay Fighter Posted: May 8th 2010

katie is still around;)

Mark the shark Posted: May 8th 2010

Cool, I haven't been here in ages, i don't know who's current :D

I love Bitzer Posted: May 8th 2010

Well, there are some more persons:
-katie: One of the "oldest" (not by age) Aardman Staff, still online
- KirstenW: a little bit "younger"/newer at this site but also a very freindly and helpfull person, just like katie
- Seb: He is not a member of Aardman Staff, but a Moderator, he also knows many things about Aardman (maybe because he works there?!) and oftens answers on questions
- RichD: the "heart of this site"; he is the person behind all, he writes the "code of the site" and "makes" all those new things. Not online so often but when he is you can be sure something new is coming!
- Some other "older" members which aren't online so much....

Hope that helps you to know more about all the "new" (or not new) things been happened
;)

Gromits little bro Posted: May 8th 2010

I don't believe Seb works there, he was (correct me if I'm wrong) one of the early successful fansites and he consulted Aardman over various things.
Speaking of "older" members of the site, Where's jordan?

PoisonIvy Posted: May 8th 2010

If he worked at Aardman he would be Aardman Staff...

concon Posted: May 8th 2010

Heeey Markie! :D

@GLB - Don't know. I'll go tweet him. :)

Seb Moderator Posted: May 10th 2010

Sorry I didn't reply to this earlier - for some reason this forum didn't work for me all weekend? Weird...!

Anyway - I'm not a member of the Aardman staff, they don't pay me for anything, however I pop down to Aardman sometimes. I know quite a lot about Aardman mainly because I've been following their work for so very long!

They're very forward looking in that they support my site (http://www.62westwallabystreet.co.uk) with lots of content etc., I provide the things they can't or don't have time to do for fans - like our upcoming 'Rex the Runt' section. I'm also trying to organise a project with Aardman so they provide the content, I do the work, and we share the results! Can't say more than that for now - but it's an example of how we work together.

As to the original question... Aardman get hundreds and hundreds of letters a day, and while I'm sure they try and reply to as many as possible that obviously takes a lot of time! Just hold on and you should hear back eventually! ;)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 11th 2010

Hi MTS - great to see you back! :)

Who did you address the letter to? Usually letters are forwarded to the correct person for them to respond. As Seb says, we get a lot of letters so it may take a wee while for a response, but it'll get there!

boo315 Posted: May 17th 2010

I sent one to Nick Park:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.