Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

YOUR REVIEWS » WHY DOSE'NT GROMIT HAVE A MORTH?

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
JacobM Posted: Jan 13th 2008

Mabey it's because when Gromit was 2 weeks old he was adoped by wallace who wanted to try a spicking aimial thingy but of then when wallace tryed the thinging Gromit's mouth disapered and Gromit was so mad that he would brake stiff but at less Gromit can still eat but how dose he eat wive no mouth and that is the qustion.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 14th 2008

Hmmm. Interesting background story but I don't know if Wallace would be that evil.:D

Secretagent Posted: Jan 27th 2008

Now don't tell me Gromit doesn't have a mouth. I'm sure he does.Remember,in the Wroung Trouers where Gromit brought in the post? He was using the bottom of his face to carry the lettters,in which case he surely must have had a mouth. We just don't see it,that's all.

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 7th 2008

That's strange. He was also eating cornflakes!;)

Dani_Nev_Bo Posted: Feb 11th 2008

I dont no coz im not sure wat a morth is!!!! lol

no, he must do but we just dont c it

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 12th 2008

And he also carried newspapers!:D

mrpianokeys Posted: Feb 12th 2008

And he also carried a bag on the moon. once gromit was going to speak but nick didn't do it as it would be to much effort to make his mouth move as well as wallaces

Mark the shark Posted: Feb 19th 2008

Yes, I know.;)

crackersandcheese Posted: Oct 26th 2008

wot is a morth LOL !!!:D do u mean mouth?!!!;)

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 13th 2012

Yeah they mean mouth

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 13th 2012

i think it might just be because without a mouth they can show more emotion and feeling in his movements and it is effective how they use the brow to show emotion

olivia133 Posted: Feb 13th 2012

maybe its because he doesnt need one... because he doesnt talk

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 13th 2012

It would have been weird for gromit to talk he is funnier quiet

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.