Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIE

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 91 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
iantimothy Posted: May 9th 2010

This goes along with Vincent's thread about Disney World.
What is everybody's favorite (or favorites) Disney Movies.

Personally I have 2 favorites
first is Pinocchio, Probably the best Disney animated feature. Some of the best characters, Amazing animation, and great story. One of the best

Gotta be careful with this one... Another favorite of mine is Song of The South.
Never legally released on home video in the US, due to what some say is "racist themes" that I, and a lot of other people don't see in the movie. I think it has the best Disney live action characters, The best animation, and it's mixed with live action ( this is 1946 here). I just love the story and the message in it.

cameronjfleslie Posted: May 9th 2010

I really like 'The Lion King' because of the mix of music and animation, same with 'The Jungle Book' as well. If the 'Studio Ghibli' films count, i'm a really a big fan of them as well.

Clay Fighter Posted: May 10th 2010

GREAT SCOTT!
I love junglebook, among many other disney films!
its the bear neccesities the simple bear neccesities forget about your worries and your strut, yeah man!

concon Posted: May 10th 2010

Who Framed Roger Rabbit! :D

Awesome. Billions of characters in it. :P

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: May 10th 2010

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is awesome!!!

kldceltic Posted: May 11th 2010

i liked the lion king better:):D

crackingtoast Posted: May 11th 2010

Hmm,I think Pinnochio is one of the best. It's one of the ones that is very complex: It's good alot of underlying themes that Kids probably never knew about when they saw it originally. And alot of images that stick in you're mind for a long time. I found the scene inwhich Lampwick,whiles he's playing pool,turns into a donke. That was HORRIFYING! And the little kids who been turned into a donkey being asked his name and screaming back in reply 'EBENEEZER!'. Thoughs things stick in you're mind for a long time,and I haven't seen Pinnochio for a very long time. But I think Dumbo is my favourite,though again,I haven't watched it since I was about 7. It's a really heartwarming film,and as a kid I really liked the Crows,though now I thinking they seem a bit like African-American stereotypes,and the view of African-Americans in the 40's. And the scene inwhich Dumbo is on top of a building in the Cirus and has to face his fears was really brilliant. Dumbo has to be my favourite. Though i've kind of grown out of those films unfornately,I still regard them as masterpieces.
It's too bad Disney don't make films like those anymore. I absolutely hate how they consider things like 'Meet the Robisons' and 'Homes on the range' Animated Classis,putting them in the same rank as REAL classics such as 'Snow white and the seven dwarfs' and 'The jungle book'

KayLax10 Posted: May 11th 2010

There's a lot for me...do not know:)

Grumblefish Posted: May 20th 2010

This one took me a while to think of and here it goes.

The Emperor's New Groove and The Lion King 1 1/2 and finally a film I guess most here never heard of before The Reluctant Dragon. That last film documents in a fun way how Disney animation was produced in the 1940s. All topped of by a short of the same name.It is great!!!

iantimothy Posted: May 20th 2010

where have you seen the reluctant dragon, I have been looking for that forever.

Grumblefish Posted: May 24th 2010

Unless you did a little checking you would of found out it is apart of The Walt Disney Treasures Behind the scenes set http://www.amazon.com/Walt-Disney-Treasures-Behind-Scenes/dp/B00006II6P/ref=sr_1_1/181-7794161-6394634?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1274736833&sr=8-1

GamePadVader Posted: May 30th 2010

Does anyone like The Hunchback of Notre Dame? That's one of my favourites.:)

shaun the lamb Posted: Jun 10th 2010

I like the one without lots of subliminal messages, Junglebook!

concon Posted: Jun 10th 2010

LOL. :L

I like "Enchanted" cause the bad guys are SO close to winning!
Stupid good people.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jun 10th 2010

I Like the old parent trap I Like the stop motion part at the beggening

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 28th 2011

i love cheese

Sniggles Posted: Feb 28th 2011

You guys, I loved sleeping beauty.

wallace05man Posted: Sep 3rd 2011

i also have a few favourites

Toy Story 3
Who Framed Roger Rabbit
Lion King
The Jungle Book
Tarzan
Peter Pan
Dumbo
The Incredibles

edmond Posted: Sep 7th 2011

monsters inc.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 7th 2011

I love all the Pixar films, but apart from that I think I would have to choose Aladdin and The Emperor's New Groove :D

Nathan M Posted: Sep 7th 2011

Toy story for the win!

wallace05man Posted: Sep 7th 2011

Aladdin is one of my favourites as well :D

Tizi & Vali Posted: Sep 7th 2011

Toy Story is my favourite movie, my favourite animated movie, my favourite Pixar movie and my favourite Disney movie. :D

The Little Mermaid is my favourite Disney Classic. :)

But i also love Toy Story 3, Beauty and the Beast, The Lion King, Rapunzel, Tarzan, Cinderella, Finding Nemo, Ratatouille, The Aristocats, Cars, Sleeping Beauty and Mulan :D

evastar7 Posted: Sep 8th 2011

toy story is good did you know there making a toy story 4 i cant believe it

Nathan M Posted: Sep 8th 2011

are they? :O

Tizi & Vali Posted: Sep 9th 2011

Yes i can't believe it :O i hope they'll find the right story (after a end so epic).

edmond Posted: Sep 10th 2011

that pretty much makes it official |-)

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 11th 2011

i forgot The Emperor's New Groove! :D

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 12th 2011

mmasonghi studios - yeah a lot of people forget that one, I guess it's not a "typical" Disney film, but it sure is funny :D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 12th 2011

yeah |-)

101Gromit Posted: Sep 16th 2011

I CANT BELIEVE THERE MAKING TOY STORY 4!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Early2010 Posted: Sep 18th 2011

My favorite disney movie is :

The Incredibles

Toy story 1,2,3
Monsters Inc
Cars:D

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 27th 2011

I like " Who Framed Roger Rabbit" ( That was partially Disney), But my absolute favorite is "The Great Mouse Detective". It has a great score ( Henry Mancini) great voices, ( like Vincent Price ) and a great story ( Based off of Sherlock Holmes stories and movies.) I also like the animated Robin Hood with all the animals. ( That one has some great voices in it too.) Me and my friends watch the classic Disneys all the time!:D

LoveShaun19 Posted: Dec 27th 2011

Here's a picture poster from the movie " The Great Mouse Detective". :D

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 21st 2012

probably something like toy story

puppylove Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

I HATE DISNEY!!! since they started to make series in disney its been jank!they dont care about the quality any more they just care about the money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

puppylove Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

or at least disney channel

WAG215 Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

I agree, Disney Chanel used to be such a cool channel but then it got completly ruined a few years ago!! :-|:-|

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Jan 22nd 2012

disney channel's rubbish but the films are alright

puppylove Posted: Jan 27th 2012

yeah maybe:-|

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

dumbo, beauty and the beast, and the lion king:-(|):-(|):-(|)

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 15th 2012

and also robin hood( animated):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):D:D:D:D:D

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

I like toy story 1, does anyone like the beautiful Bo peep and her sheep?

evastar7 Posted: Feb 17th 2012

toy storys are good did you hear about toy story 4? i think it is about a hoilday to hawii|-)

sheperdess Wendolene Posted: Feb 17th 2012

It is a short but it is not toy story4?

evastar7 Posted: Feb 18th 2012

but it is sort of :)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.