Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » THE RUNNERS HIGH

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
harryboy8080 Posted: May 12th 2010

Anyone else get that sensation when you run? I looooooove to run. Especially barefoot. After todays track meet I nearly passed out......lesson learned......don't fully sprint the 800 meter

CrazyClub Posted: Apr 11th 2011

I dont and i still dont get what you are evern trying to say. But when i run the wind is always going in my face.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Apr 21st 2011

i love to 2 run i cant run very fast but i love running barefoot ;)

chicken lickin Posted: Apr 22nd 2011
|-)

I only run when i'm walking my dog and he see FOOD, he drags me and i end up running, he loves food like me really!!!!

Fish Posted: Apr 24th 2011

Your dog is just like MY dog, chicken licken. He is big, and can drag me if he smells or sees something suddenly.:O

harryboy8080, I love to run, too. I'm not a very fast runner, but I know about the runner's high - have had it several times. It's awesome...hard to describe. :)

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 24th 2011

Haha Fish thats the same with my dog except she is TINY! yet, she is very strong and persistent!

Fish Posted: Apr 25th 2011

Whay kind of dog do you have, Clay Fighter? She sounds like she is very active and fun even if she pulls you sometimes.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Apr 25th 2011

I have to make my dog Marvin run
ha!

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 26th 2011

Hey Fish!
My dog Maggie is a Bitza!
Yeah, she is a cross of many dogs!
She is a bit bigger than a chiuhaha(SP?) and Has the colour markings of a Rottweiler, she has a few other distinct characteristics aswell.

Fish Posted: Apr 26th 2011

That's funny, mmasonghi studios. What breed of dog is Marvin?

Hey Clay Fighter! Maggie is mighty! Do you have a picture of her?

mmasonghi studios Posted: Apr 27th 2011

Fish Posted: Apr 28th 2011

Marvin is way cute! I wonder why he doesn't like walks...

mmasonghi studios Posted: Apr 29th 2011

He likes it sometimes :D

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 29th 2011

here :D

Clay Fighter Posted: Apr 29th 2011

dam..it didnt load

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.