Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
mmasonghi studios Posted: May 13th 2010

i would like to know how 2 have a snow filtir 4 my PC
PLEASE HELP ME!!!

mmasonghi studios Posted: May 29th 2010

Can Some 1 Please help me

nam man06 Posted: May 30th 2010

mix cotton wool & glue

Gromits little bro Posted: May 30th 2010

You have to have a software packages. These may not even come with it but there are usually addons. Ask Ian or Vincent, Try have both done snow.

Purple&Brown Posted: Jun 1st 2010

I did use the stuff that you mix water, I forget what it was called, something like 'Inst-Snow'? It's the stuff you use for decoration at Christmas. But it soaked into my set as it was covered in modrock, so I wrapped it in cling film and it worked nicely.

The only problem was that it evaporated in a few hours each time a shot a scene because of the hot lamps which I used to light the set. So I also used some paper like snow which worked well because it didn't melt.

You could find some cheap white clay and cover the set in it, like this person did, MackProductions : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaTkWSEcXdY. Or if you were going for a cartoony look, like Pingu, you could just paint a peice of wood white and add hills with clay. You can see Pingu here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTWv63RyLP8&feature=related.

Hope I helped ;).

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

Cool Beans!
do you now were i can get lots of white clay? in the US.

Purple&Brown Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

Your nearest crafts store might have some

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jun 7th 2010

Do you guys now where to get snow software Under $15?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.