Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » IM BACK! (ANIMATION RELATED! THREAD)

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 14 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 14.
jordan Posted: May 14th 2010

Woo Im Back! The last 2 college projects have been demanding, the last one which i finsished in feb/march was a full book and storage container. then since then my final project got given the green light by my tutor, its a short ad campaign on bullying in schools ive been building everyting from scratch, showing the process of how everything has been made. taken upto 189 photos so far, something like 50 photoshop documents so far etc.! i built 2 complete sets ina month characters from scratch will new materials/techniques inwhich ive had to work out/ experiment with. ive made more stuff quicker than any animation ive done beforehand, and made stuff whuch i never have attempted to before.

ive just got to finish the 5 school kid characters heads/hair, then animate the thing and use still pictures to ad to the 4 posters , 1 a4 mag advert which is also part of the project. PHEW! so i will be back sometimes but just got to get through finishing this final project animation/ advert/ last poster camapign. cheers

:wallace3 !

concon Posted: May 14th 2010

Great to see your back! :)

Ursrut Posted: May 14th 2010

hey infomation man, you back! great to see you posting again!
Good luck with finishing your project!

Clay Fighter Posted: May 14th 2010

woohoo, your back!
It was just last week i was wondering if you would come back!! seriously!!:D

Nathan M Posted: May 15th 2010

Hi jordan!

Fish Posted: May 28th 2010

Good to read you again, Jordan! Bullying is a great topic for an ad campaign and I wish you the best with it!:)

crackingtoast Posted: May 29th 2010

Good to see you back Jordan! And good luck on you're project aswell,It sounds fantastic! When you're finished,will you be putting it here on the website so all of us can see?

Gromit lad Posted: Jun 6th 2010

I remeber you!!!!! Welcome back, and are you going to post this animation on wallaceandgromit.com ? I wanna see it. Your past creations were AMAZ......... No one uses that anymore....... they where awesomelatasticmalastic! There we go! And of course your gonna A+' ce it. Are you in college for animation? If so, woork for aardman!
Itl be a good start in your career................................

lad is so far #1 jealous person.......

jordan Posted: Jun 7th 2010

the project was was finsihed last week it will appear online at somepoint, ive just made a box to take one of the characters into college tomorrow

Gromit lad Posted: Jun 7th 2010

Yes! i just like watching them, but I've always wanted to get into making them. I can tell its worth classes...........( but idk if you took any or your just naturaly clay genius)

lad Had no idea you finished it already................................................

sudoos Posted: Jun 8th 2010

jordan why dont u except my buddy request on shaun the sheep

ajmole Posted: Jun 8th 2010

sudoos, did you notice that jordan doesn't go on the STS website? Of course jordan won't accept it!

concon Posted: Jun 10th 2010

He goes on the Series Producation bit.

sudoos Posted: Jun 18th 2010

oh

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.