Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » NEW GAME: SPROCKET ROCKET HAS LANDED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 17th 2010

sprocketrocket.jpg

The cracking new Wallace & Gromit game, called Sprocket Rocket has landed on WallaceandGromit.com! This time, Wallace & Gromit need to fix their rocket ship to fly to the moon, but can you help them?

The challenge is to get your ship around the testing bay and collect the cogs to fix the rocket as you go, but it's not going to be easy! Some of the cogs are hard to get to so you will have to get thinking to solve the puzzles in each room!

To help you along, you will find areas where you can edit your ship and create the tools to help you complete each room. You will be able to make any weird and wonderfully shaped attachments to your rocket and even share them with other players too!

Big ideas and nimble flying skills will be crucial to your mission! Do you think you’re up to the challenge?

Start playing now!

Let us know what you think and remember to share your ideas too!

kldceltic Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 24th 2010

that game is too hard:-(

ajmole Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 24th 2010

I find it kinda hard too kld. You just need to have a mind that thinks outside the box. ;)

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 25th 2010

Hi kld, if you're finding it hard, why not get tips and codes from I love Bitzer's code sharing thread here http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/44117/1/1#new_messages

The game is quite hard but this should help you along! :)

Gromit lad Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 31st 2010

im on the 1st world............. I only need 2 more.... these are hard, whats with the octagon blocks? its hard to flip

crackingtoast Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 May 31st 2010

I'm loving this game! It's a good challenge! I'm stuck with the Wedge saying Wedges 'r' us on it at the mo,all my hammers and even hammers not shaped like hammers don't work,but this is a great addicting game and it's really fun.

skalouis Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 6th 2010

the game is great:D

Oakes Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 8th 2010

finally i can post again :D was having troubling "validating email" -.-

anyway i found the game awesome ;) however, could enemies be included and/or new parts to the ship be added, e.g gun, magnet etc etc to make even more of a challenge?

Oakes Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 8th 2010

and crackingtoast - make sure the "hammer" is very small and flat or it wont work ( but ramming it with the ship works just as well ;) )

Gromit lad Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 11th 2010

after you beat it, it brings you to cracking ideas website............ it was so exillerating, i was loading the pieces into the rocket real fast................ I have to beat all the ggames......... it just keeps me updated on the yearly wallacism

lad says SPROCKET ROCKET IS.........well gromit cant talk...... so........

poopstick Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Jun 18th 2010

I finished it a while ago. This is a really great game Aardman! Well done!:D

the mag Posted: Warning: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Convert/Convert.php on line 43 Oct 30th 2010

i beat the game!

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.