Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » MY FAULT AGAIN,IS IT?

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 63 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
crackingtoast Posted: May 21st 2010

I was just trying to help and i'm blamed. Nobody noticed what Jub said. Lock this or delete this if you like,but can Aardman staff read this before you lock it. I get the feeling i'm Hated.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 21st 2010

crackingtoast - you're not hated, you're an important member of our community and it's great to see that you are so protective of the forums :)

All we're asking is that if someone's having a conversation that you don't think should be on our site, report it. Or perhaps stay away from threads that don't interest you? Going onto the thread and having an argument with it's author will only make things worse...

crackingtoast Posted: May 21st 2010

Okay. But it's not asthough I intended to have an argument. I have good intentions.:)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: May 21st 2010

I know you do, I think it was probably just a big misunderstanding - but in future just try to imagine how you would feel if you were having a conversation and someone butted in and told you it was completely pointless. I guess I would be a little annoyed too...

Anyway, all water under the bridge, eh? :)

concon Posted: May 21st 2010

I don't hate you. :)

Your one of mates on this site. :P

boo315 Posted: May 21st 2010

Cracking Toast your cool I dont hate you;)

kldceltic Posted: May 21st 2010

we don,t hate you:-(

Clay Fighter Posted: May 22nd 2010

Same as the above :D

Oh and Katie!
Very cheeky!!
seems you did win for now!

Shaunyandtimmy500 Posted: May 23rd 2010

crackingtoast Were all your best mates, If some people are nasty just leave them to get on with it

crackingtoast Posted: May 23rd 2010

But I mean,Jub said something mean on the forum,and nobody even noticed! And I got the blam for locking it. I know i've got lots of friends on here,I know,but it can't help that think stuff like that is overlooked. I know I should've reported but the evidence is right there on the thread. But nobody seemed to care!

harryboy8080 Posted: May 23rd 2010

Yea, I know how ya feel but in real life.

Clay Fighter Posted: May 24th 2010

if you read the posts i noticed that jum was mean!

crackingtoast Posted: May 24th 2010

same in real life for me aswell Harryboy,let me tell you...:-(

kldceltic Posted: May 28th 2010

yh jum sayed something bad to you cracking toast:O

crackingtoast Posted: May 28th 2010

It wasn't directed at me,KLD,but it was mean to someone else who's name I can't remember.

Kate,have you seen the comments on Alex Mcgraws 'Drawing'? Look what they are saying about me and calling me. It's really horrible. It goes to show that nobody listens to me when I'm speaking the truth. Once again.

thetopbun Posted: May 28th 2010

Can you give the link?

don,t bring me into it:O:-(

Don't worry KLD,It wasn't yoiu.

we,ve had an arguement but i telled them to be nice:)

I just hope it worked KLD.:D

yh ano:):D;)

tell katie who it was on here:)

this is what shaungromit sayed to crackingtoast

Actually - It is possible to to this on a computer.
It 's called A TABLET PC!!!!!
for all u no, hes using an iPad or a smartphone or some thing with a multi-touch interface.

Don't listen to the idiots who say that it's impossible :-(:'(

thetopbun Posted: May 29th 2010

I haven't really chipped into this argument before and I am not joining sides I just have a few things to say.

kld, I agree it isn't impossible to do that but it is most likely he didn't make it. If mcgraw did draw it then I am most impressed and am backed up with knowledge that you didn't steal it as I couldn't find it on google images ;) I am afraid that I have been very disappointed with the community recently with all the arguments and will end you on this. We should all pull ourselves together.

TTB/TopBun

I left this on the photo:
Look guys. No one is ignoring or anything and we should all calm down. Look, no one is really horrible on this forum or trying to be unless they are teasing you. I think we should really leave things as they are. I know you have brought forums up and everything about this, but you should all really stop because otherwise, if we all don't get on, nothing will work on the forum, leaving a broken community. PLEASE STOP! You have made me sad just by reading this.

crackingtoast Posted: May 29th 2010

It's obvious because of white colour information of the sides. But when I say the truth,they throw insults at me. Jus like when I said that Jum was being mean on a thread,you all hated me and blamed me for locking the thread. Just like when I accidentally made an animation with the same name as another,you all hated me and blamed me for locking the thread. Just like when I used a word to describe a mentally ill monkey that was all cleared up,then brought up again and getting the thread locked and blaming me. just like when I said a harry potter topic was off-topc and you said I was just moaning and making sarky comments,and then you lot starting talking about something I can't say on here because it's a family forum. And just like when I said I simply didn't like text and everyone hated me and accused me of calling them chavs.

Tell you what,It would be a great idea if I left. But I can't make myself cos I keep on coming back.

kldceltic Posted: May 29th 2010

don,t leave ct:-(

Gromit lad Posted: May 29th 2010

YOu like the site, we like you. Plus you keep the forums coming and running............ If you leave then I will have to become crackingtoast2theghost. I will just copy and paste everything you did.......... second thought, You can just stay......... BTW, I cant remember anything that s offended us, er........ me, lol.

lad is sad...

ajmole Posted: May 29th 2010

Aw, you don't have to leave! I still like you! :)

thetopbun Posted: May 29th 2010

OK CT... Nevermind! I don't care what you think now! If you run away you are just looking for attention! Look, we all don't want you to go. You will just come crawling back to the forum like I did Just... Wait a few more weeks and if you really hate it then I recommend you leave. That is the worst thing I have ever said on this forum... Sorry man...

Clay Fighter Posted: May 30th 2010

c'mon Ct, you shouldnt have brought that up again, because, actually, everyone started hating me when that happened!:-|
But seriously, your gonna leave because you were doing the right thing and some...'mean' person was narchy at you?
you know better than that, and, in future, dont respond! dont have a short fuse, just press the report button and no one will think the less of you, you dont need to share your opinion, because the trolls will just repsond and make you out to be the bad guy,
JUST PRESS THE BUTTON!;)

Jum Posted: May 30th 2010

I didn't mean it though.

boo315 Posted: May 30th 2010

CT COME BACK!:'(

thetopbun Posted: May 30th 2010

He'll be back soon enough...

well Jum, you really need to think before you post!!!!!!!!

oh, and Ct,
you did kinda say that text talk is chavish, so, thats were people got confused ;)

Haha! Yre leik it is osoo anyng!

crackingtoast Posted: May 30th 2010

I NEVER SAID I WOULD LEAVE,DID I? It's just a forum. If I would leave,i'm not goanna make a big song and dance about it. I made it clear that I shall not go because I can't stop myself from coming back,I can't keep myself away. You all rely on repetiton when I say stuff like that. I find you're comments really insulting TTB. I'm not trying to get attention,i'm just stating the facts that have insulted me over the course of being on this forum. Cheers for recomending me to leave,I wish I could but I can't honestly stop myself from coming back. Alright? Happy now?

Yay! So you are staying!? :D Hallelujah! Yeh sorry... I was in a bad mood too when I posted that...

iantimothy Posted: May 30th 2010

hehe... y'all are using your funny british words. narchy, chavish, sarky.... :D

Haha! Well you use all y'all American words such as... Umm... I don't know!

crackingtoast Posted: May 30th 2010

Like...uuhh....Y'all? That's quite american.

I know.. That was the point... GOD CT JUST GET OFF THE FORUM! That was sarcastic by the way...

well... I have to disagree. If you say y'all to anyone out of the south, or maybe out west.... they will think yer an idiot.
I don't have a Southern Drawl... but I have a tiny bit of a twang and use southerny words like reckon... and pert near... and.... um... yonder.... plum ( thats a little deeper south)... but y'all :D get the point.

Umm... How is reckon a south word? We use it in England like normal... I reckon today will be sunny ;)

really??? Here it is definitely a southern and western word.

Well I use it pretty much once every day soo...

see! It went from an argument into a study of speech patterns :D

concon Posted: May 30th 2010

Yonder is Scottish. :P

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.