Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » KLD I NEED A WORD

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 25 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 25.
thetopbun Posted: Jun 1st 2010

Talk on here so we don't upset other threads...

kldceltic Posted: Jun 1st 2010

NO! i in a bad mood right now:-(

yh maybe

can u be nice to someone with a learning disability:O

and someone who has asthma:'(

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 1st 2010

I have autism (kinda random) and you know what i think kld, it's better than being just a normal person. That was kind of random though.....

i am in a good mood now i took time;)

thetopbun Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

I have asthma... I don't think you have been had to put through your mum nearly dying for about 16 years or have had a tumor in your body. I am leaving this site due to you now...

kldceltic Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

ur no leaving maybe ur should no leave:-(

Clay Fighter Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

NOOOO!!!!!!!!
TTB, DONT LEAVE BECAUSE OF THE LIKES OF KLD!!!!!
PLEEEEEASE!!!!!!
I also have asthma. just to add that in!
AND TTB WAS NOT ATTACKING YOU IN ANY WAY, OR SAYING ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR LEARNING DISSABILITY!!!!!
please stay ttb, and i feel really sorry for you for having the tumor in your leg, and(although i do not fully understand) your mother nearly dying for all this time...

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

See KLD? You're always going on about how nice we should be to you just because you have asthma (Asthma isn't a disabillity). My brother is dyslexic and has a dilated pupil in one of his eyes making him partially blind,but there's nothing bad about that. I would never go on about it in order to get people to sympathy for me or my brother. My mum and dad split up and my mum makes me feel guilty because I don't see her much,but I would never go on about it too get sympathy either. Because I know it's not that bad compared to people on this forum who've had a really hard time in life,including TTB You fail to see there are people worse off than YOU.
Now i'm expecting a hear hear somewhere...

thetopbun Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

I think I will go for a few weeks or so

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

Come back soon, though.

OH MY GOD! I'M MODERATED AGAIN! AARDMAN STAFF,WHY!???? JUST WHY?????/YOU'RE SO MEAN!!! I CAN'T EVEN START THREADS NOW! YOU DELETED MY THREAD THAT I WAS TRYING TO SORT MY PROBLEMS OUT ON NOW! DO YOU HATE ME? I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING WRONG!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE STOP MODERATING ME! I CAN'T MAKE A NEW THREAD FOR THIS! THIS IS RIDICULOUS! WHY HAVE YOU DONE THIS! I AM A NORMAL MEMBER! WHY SHOULD I BE TREATED LIKE THIS! IT WASN'T SWEARING,I MADE IT CLEAR I WAS TRYING NOT TO SWEAT IN ANGER AT HOW RUDE PEOPLE WERE BEING TO ME. AND NOW EVEN THE STAFF ARE BEING RUDE. YOU OBVIOUSLY MUST HATE ME IF YOU'RE GOING TO TREAT ME LIKE THIS,DON'T YOU? YOU REALLY DO. SO JUST BAN ME. THAT WAS I CAN NEVER COME BACK AND DO APPARENTLY AWFUL THINGS. YOU ARE DRIVING ME INSANE,THE LOT OF YOU. I'M JUST A KID,HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO COPE WITH BEING MISUNDERSTOOD IN EVERYTHING I DO ON THIS FORUM AND THE CONSEQUENCE SUCH AS THIS ARE HORRIBLE!!!!!DID YOU SEE HOW MEAN SHAUNGROMIT WAS TO ME? THAT'S DEFINITLY NOT ALOUD ON THIS FORUM,MORE SO THAN MY 'SWEARING'. FUNNY HOW SHAUNGROMIT DIDN'T GET HIS POSTS MODERATED,ISN'T IT? YOU SEE. I HAVE A POINT.

Sorry to burst in on you chaps,but AARDMAN STAFF YOU ARE BEING OUTRAGOUS!

yh kirsten w got it wrong it was shaungromit who insulted you:-(:'(

Thankyou Kld. I can't understand how I get moderated for using different words subsituting for swear words (Which I did a while ago,and it was okay then) and Shaungromit was horrible to me,breaking the rules,moreso than I did,and yet he gets not even a mention!!!

yh he was breaking the rules i made a thread for kirsten w on sts

whos the badest on here

kirsten w or shaungromit:-(

No KLD that's just horrible to Kirsten and Shaungromit. But I just think there's been a mistake,i'm not saying kirsten is horrible and bad or anything like that.

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

I don't know what happened, but it doesn't sound like you should be moderated.

he never done anything clash shaungromit done it to him:-(

concon Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

Eeep! *Runs out room*

wallace05 Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

what is sts?

number Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

@wallace05~sts is shaun the sheep.

This thread should get locked,I'ts curseing a lot of agurements...:-|

Clay Fighter Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

THAT IS DISGUSTING CT!!!!!!

You definately SHOULD NOT be moderated!!!!!!!
especially since people have done much worse than you....you werent even doing anything bad!!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.