Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » MAY'S CRACKING COMPETITION WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

The 34th Creation competition has now been drawn! We’ve had lots of fun entries this month from a Wallace & Gromit teapot to a cereal sculpture! And our winners are:

winners_may10.jpg

1st Prize – a family pass* to “Wallace & Gromit in Space” at Spaceport in Liverpool, a giant poster and a signed certificate from Nick Park

katiearcus with an excellent model of Wallace on the Moon complete with crackers for a picnic! The models have brilliant detail and we love the glazed finish!

Runners Up – a family pass* to “Wallace & Gromit in Space” at Spaceport in Liverpool and a giant poster

pierro49 with a film poster style picture featuring Wallace Vs Gromit - we love the mix of models and Photoshop that made this one!

Black rhino ranger with a drawing of Gromit and Odie from Garfield. We liked this one for it’s humour and simplicity!

gromit go for him with some cracking Wallace & Gromit character models - we particularly liked their expressions, especially Victor’s!

We would also like to give a special mention to Wallace05, who has uploaded a whopping 50 creations since January! We're looking forward to seeing your film next month!

Top Bun

Our Top Bun award goes to Gromit lad for an original and funny Wallace & Gromit Cereal Sculpture - we hope you had fun making that one!

Congratulations to our winners and to everyone who took part, we look forward to seeing even more cracking entries this month!

Good luck!

Click here to enter now >>

* Family pass entitles 2 adults and 2 children entry into Spaceport.

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

Wow, Well done everyone!

Gromit lad Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

I didnt win fair! I was the only one who entered for the top bun prize. But...... thanks anyways!!!!

By the way, katiearcus, AWESOME!!!!!!!!! If I could make things like that........ I would have something to do all day!!!!!!!!! Hm..................................................... pottery is fun, but if its W&G....... awesome!!!!!!!!

lad is happy, excited, confused, dissapointed, and amused. ???!!!!
(And forgot to congrats to pierro49, Black rhino ranger, andd gromit go for him!!!!!)

There wasnt much to select frm this mnth..........

kldceltic Posted: Jun 2nd 2010

wow:) sadly i never winned:-(

Ursrut Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

Hey,
Well done everyone!

gromit go for him Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

well done everyone i won

gromit go for him Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

how do i get the tickets and poster katie?or kirstenw?

Gromits little bro Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

They will send you an e-mail to the account you use to login here soon. Just follow the instructions ;)

boo315 Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

Well done!:)

katiearcus Posted: Jun 3rd 2010

WOO HOO!!! I can't believe I won! I didn't think I had a chance. Thank you to everyone that voted for me. Keep up the good work everyone.

concon Posted: Jun 5th 2010

Congrats!

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jun 8th 2010

Great job guys!!! :D

altergromit Posted: Jun 11th 2010

Congratulation to all!! :D:D:D:D:D

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.