Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » I APOLOGIZE YOU BECAUSE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 12 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 12.
altergromit Posted: Jun 24th 2010

...Because I wrote my reply to a person here and I had a "worning" saying I was saying something "bad"...:'( ...Honestly I don't know what it was my mistake, but I changed the words so it was ok. The point is I'm not an "English mother tongue" and I suppose a word I thought was "normal" was a bad word or I wrote in a wrong way. :-(Anyway I'm sorry and I apologize about that...

ajmole Posted: Jun 24th 2010

altergromit, it's no big deal. The swearing filter is broken. It says that some words are swearing when they are not. Don't worry. :)

altergromit Posted: Jun 24th 2010

Oh, ok, so now I know!! ...So it was a "missunderstanding" thing! ...I thought I didn't say anything wrong and now I know I was ok, thank you very much ajmole, I feel much better now!!... :)

Grumblefish Posted: Jun 25th 2010

It happens I typed you tube here recently as one word and it said it was a bad word. Honestly.

altergromit Posted: Jun 25th 2010

...So it seems like it happens often! ...Anyway, in case, I'll change the words here and there!... ;) I don't wanna do anything bad or wrong!

kldceltic Posted: Jun 25th 2010

i have youtube:D see it works for me:O

kldceltic Posted: Jun 25th 2010

have a look at mine altergromit

http://www.youtube.com/user/kldwallace

altergromit Posted: Jun 26th 2010

Nice videos kldceltic! :)

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jun 26th 2010

Yeah! :)

altergromit Posted: Jun 27th 2010

Oh, hello there! ;)

Charli_13 Posted: Mar 26th 2011

Hey Altergromit! I don't know how to post comments on peoples profiles so i just thought i'd drop by here and say thanks for accepting my buddy request! |-)
I hope you are having an awesome day! :D

altergromit Posted: Oct 27th 2011

...Hoping you'll read it, you're welcome! I know I'm late, I didn't see it! :(
...See you! ;):D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.