Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » THE LOONEY TUNES CHALLENGE 2010 - 2012!!!!!

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 77 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 77.
Lola1990 Posted: Jul 5th 2010

Take your time, no rush. :)

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 5th 2010

P.S. From that event when you were doing with the pictures, they are great! Great job everyone!

Miley05 Posted: Jul 6th 2010

Thanks for showing your sprit in the game!

Miley05 Posted: Jul 6th 2010

The Bugs Bunny Team:
*Clay Fighter
*ajmole

The Daffy Duck Team:
*concon
*potsy

The Wile E. Coyote Team:
*Lola1990

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 7th 2010

Ah, what the heck.. I'll join the same team as Clay Fighter please.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 7th 2010

The Bugs Bunny Team:
*Clay Fighter
*ajmole
*shaun the lamb

The Daffy Duck Team:
*concon
*potsy

The Wile E. Coyote Team:
*Lola1990

ajmole Posted: Jul 7th 2010

Miley05, you can just keep the team list on the first post and you can edit the post to change things.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 14th 2010

Come on, please do these tasks people! Or you will get in the GETOUTANDSTAYOUT!!!!! place!

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 15th 2010

What's the task?

ajmole Posted: Jul 15th 2010

I can't choose who to draw.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 17th 2010

It's very simple: DRAW Bugs if you are in the Bugs Bunny Team! DRAW Daffy if you are in the Daffy Duck Team!

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 18th 2010

This is my own version of Bugs.B, Bunny.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 20th 2010

23 points for drawing Bugs!

concon Posted: Jul 20th 2010

This was done with two blurry sore eyes and a hand withpins and needles. :L

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 21st 2010

Heres mine:

Please Note: I spent AGES sketching him and just finished before trying to post this but my scanner is acting up and i cant scan my work through so I decided to do a 2 minute job in paint of 'baby-bugs'... :-(

Miley05 Posted: Jul 21st 2010

Concon, your in the Daffy Duck Team so you draw Daffy

Miley05 Posted: Jul 21st 2010

Another 23 points for BB!!!!!

Miley05 Posted: Jul 25th 2010

New Task:

On Shaunking's "Let's make the biggest thread ever THE RIVALS!" STS thread, copy and paste this for 45 points:

Once in Kentuckey, Lola Bunny has ruled KFC for 10 years! Wallace & Gromit were in their cozy house in Kentuckey (they were on vacation) but then, they heard a noise. A KNOCK KNOCK was on their door. It was Bugs Bunny and Penelope Pussycat who had been standing for at least 5 hours. "We need your Kentuckey Fried Chicken!" said Penelope. Gromit made a face at her. Bugs said "Eh, what's up doc?" "Hello! Would you like some tea?" said Wallace. "Ohhhhh! Tea, my favorite!" "Eh, do you have any KFC?" "Oh yes! Gromit, could you bring these nice visitors KFC?" Gromit made a face at Wallace and then he got the KFC. "Well, nice meeting ya, stranger!" said Bugs with his New Yorken accent. Penelope closed the door. Wallace and Gromit when't upstairs. Meanwhile, Lola looked and took out the KFC and gave it all to Wile E. Coyote. Daffy said "What'th all the hub bub?" Wile E. ate all the KFC and Bugs said "You naugty boy, those were for Lola's friend, Angel!" Lola said "No, that's OK. Angel hates KFC." Then Wallace and Gromit came and with a shock, Wallace saw Lola with a trance. Lola saw Wallace, shaking all over. "Well, what a wonderful way to say hello!" said Lola. Penelope just chilled and gone to the kitchen to make KFC but it might not be as good as the origanal. "Why bother?" said Tom. "Everyone knows that I make da best KFC then all of yas!" Penelope threw her hat at Tom and made the KFC anyway, but she was steaming. After the 10 years, Lola was regular agian and Wallace and Gromit were at BK (Burger King). All of the sudden, Shaun came up on Lola's computer and then played "Eennie Meenie" on the computer. She has a PC. Then, Wendallene popped up with Preston and said "Buy W&G DVDs now! Preston and I have a ton of them, and you should too so do it now!" Lola deleted it and sent an E-mail to Miley and said "Why did you do that? That was an advertisement!" Miley E-mailed back "Come on! It, at least, has Shaun on!" Lola got off the computer and then told Andy Fox to take over. They live together. The next day, Bugs and Lola asked Wallace and Gromit to go to the moon togther and have KFC. Wallace agreed to go and so, that ends this story. But then, Gromit made this face: : gromit3 : to everyone and then left with the last goodbye.

For: Looney Tunes Challenge 2010 - 2012 @ W&G.com

Bonus!!!!!!!!!
Go to My thread by KayLax10 and before you do that, copy this and then paste it on KayLax10's My thread:

Hi, my name is, well I don't know what my name is! You can call me Kate, Amy, Haley, Yusera, I don't care! Just call me something! All I need is my name. That's all I need: a name.

For: Looney Tunes Challenge 2010 - 2012 @ W&G.com

Jum Posted: Jul 26th 2010

This goes for 3 years?

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 26th 2010

Once in Kentuckey, Lola Bunny has ruled KFC for 10 years! Wallace & Gromit were in their cozy house in Kentuckey (they were on vacation) but then, they heard a noise. A KNOCK KNOCK was on their door. It was Bugs Bunny and Penelope Pussycat who had been standing for at least 5 hours. "We need your Kentuckey Fried Chicken!" said Penelope. Gromit made a face at her. Bugs said "Eh, what's up doc?" "Hello! Would you like some tea?" said Wallace. "Ohhhhh! Tea, my favorite!" "Eh, do you have any KFC?" "Oh yes! Gromit, could you bring these nice visitors KFC?" Gromit made a face at Wallace and then he got the KFC. "Well, nice meeting ya, stranger!" said Bugs with his New Yorken accent. Penelope closed the door. Wallace and Gromit when't upstairs. Meanwhile, Lola looked and took out the KFC and gave it all to Wile E. Coyote. Daffy said "What'th all the hub bub?" Wile E. ate all the KFC and Bugs said "You naugty boy, those were for Lola's friend, Angel!" Lola said "No, that's OK. Angel hates KFC." Then Wallace and Gromit came and with a shock, Wallace saw Lola with a trance. Lola saw Wallace, shaking all over. "Well, what a wonderful way to say hello!" said Lola. Penelope just chilled and gone to the kitchen to make KFC but it might not be as good as the origanal. "Why bother?" said Tom. "Everyone knows that I make da best KFC then all of yas!" Penelope threw her hat at Tom and made the KFC anyway, but she was steaming. After the 10 years, Lola was regular agian and Wallace and Gromit were at BK (Burger King). All of the sudden, Shaun came up on Lola's computer and then played "Eennie Meenie" on the computer. She has a PC. Then, Wendallene popped up with Preston and said "Buy W&G DVDs now! Preston and I have a ton of them, and you should too so do it now!" Lola deleted it and sent an E-mail to Miley and said "Why did you do that? That was an advertisement!" Miley E-mailed back "Come on! It, at least, has Shaun on!" Lola got off the computer and then told Andy Fox to take over. They live together. The next day, Bugs and Lola asked Wallace and Gromit to go to the moon togther and have KFC. Wallace agreed to go and so, that ends this story. But then, Gromit made this face: : gromit3 : to everyone and then left with the last goodbye.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 26th 2010

STL, thats supposed to go on a thread on STS ;)

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 26th 2010

3 years Jum? hmm... it started this year in 2010...and 2012 is in 2 years....
Wich means it would go for two years.
I did the one for Kaylax10 's thread but in future could you not make any of the tasks on STS?
I dont go on their.

Miley05 Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

*screams* DARK WOOPER GET OUT OF MY GAME!!!! AND GET OUT OF MY LIFE!!!!!! FOREVER!!!

ajmole Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

Miley, don't freak out, that's what he wants. Just ignore him. It's easy since there is a red bar on top of his posts. :D

Miley05 Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

Thanks, ajmole!

wallace05 Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

stuff you woopy

potsy Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

sure comin up!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.