Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » STORY GAME

There are 220 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 100.
wghtmf Posted: Jul 11th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused
that a

ajmole Posted: Jul 11th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 12th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused, that a pie flew and hit

ajmole Posted: Jul 12th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 12th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 13th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She

ajmole Posted: Jul 13th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!"

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 13th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 14th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I

ajmole Posted: Jul 14th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you

Miley05 Posted: Jul 14th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!"

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in kentucky

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in kentucky Colonel Sanders...

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in kentucky Colonel Sanders... was fighting

crackin cheese Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in kentucky Colonel Sanders... was fighting
a squirrel

ajmole Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's

iantimothy Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was

iantimothy Posted: Jul 15th 2010

OOG: I love how everybody who isn't from Kentucky automatically thinks KFC or Colonel Sanders.... wonderful when the most iconic thing about your state is fried chicken.... but you know.... I am okay with that.... I like fried chicken.... OOOH and biscuits...

ajmole Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head.

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 15th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed

lad.....(yeah, the signature thing again)

Fish Posted: Jul 16th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 16th 2010

OOG: Actually Ian, I did that just to stir you up and see what you said :D
sorry, if it offended you ;)

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 16th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang #Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senioretas with cornbread in their hair, hey!#

OOS: Sorry if that offended anyone.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 16th 2010

uhm... not quite 2 words...

iantimothy Posted: Jul 16th 2010

OOG: No clayfighter, I was kiddin' I love being associated with fried chicken, horse racing, banjos, or us all being hicks. I love all that stuff.
KENTUCKY TRIVIA, Did y'all know that "Happy Birthday", the most sung song in the world, was written by two sisters, right here in Louisville, Cheeseburgers were also invented here.
OH, and who here knew that there are a bunch of famous people from Kentucky
Muhammad ali- I've met him.
johnny Depp- he was born here
Tom Cruise- He went to the school I go to, he was at my mom's prom.
Abe Lincoln- US President
Jeff Davis- Rebel President
Pee Wee Reese- some baseball player.

that is just some of them.

Oh, and STL I like how you changed flowers to cornbread.... speaking of the Fair, the Kentucky State fair, which is in Louisville, I think I read somewhere that it is one of the best in the country. I can't wait 'til August.

ajmole Posted: Jul 16th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared

purplesheep123 Posted: Jul 16th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows

ajmole Posted: Jul 16th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised

Fish Posted: Jul 16th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 17th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that

Miley05 Posted: Jul 17th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 18th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 20th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 22nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 22nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 22nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 23rd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 23rd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 23rd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare

ajmole Posted: Jul 24th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 24th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has

Jum Posted: Jul 25th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused because poultry is

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 25th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away.

ajmole Posted: Jul 25th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't,"

Miley05 Posted: Jul 25th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola.

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared!

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!"

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs.

Jum Posted: Jul 25th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. so he went to the chocolate factory

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.