Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » STORY GAME

There are 220 messages in total. Showing messages 101 to 150.
shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 26th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots."

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 26th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded.

wghtmf Posted: Jul 26th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw

ajmole Posted: Jul 26th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there.

ajmole Posted: Jul 26th 2010

OOG: May I please put this game on STS? It would be cool to have. :)

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 27th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there.No one

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 27th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him.

ajmole Posted: Jul 27th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he

wghtmf Posted: Jul 27th 2010

said hi.

ajmole Posted: Jul 27th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing.

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 27th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call John Lennon

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 28th 2010
:D

Crackintoast you missed a page :D

You seem to be doing that rather often lately ;)

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 28th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood,

thetopbun Posted: Jul 28th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood, was scratching

ajmole Posted: Jul 28th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 29th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall. While Wallace

ajmole Posted: Jul 29th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace!

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 29th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp)

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 29th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 30th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed

ajmole Posted: Jul 30th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you

purplesheep123 Posted: Jul 30th 2010
:)

Miley05 Posted: Jul 30th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that

Jum Posted: Jul 30th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slamed

arry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slamed down her rancid chicken leg

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slamed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slamed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope o_so_KFC ish_ran

ajmole Posted: Jul 30th 2010

OOG: I don't even get what you wrote Jum. sooo....

IG: Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 31st 2010

JUM!!!
STOP IT!
YOU CAN ONLY POST 2 WORDS AT A TIME!:-|

Jum Posted: Jul 31st 2010

oh sorry

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 31st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call Harryboy8080 awesome

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call Harryboy8080 awesome, he is

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call Harryboy8080 awesome, he is really awesome!"

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 31st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy

Jum Posted: Jul 31st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a gromit.

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 31st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a gromit. Until then...

Jum Posted: Aug 1st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a gromit. Until then... A smiley

shaun the lamb Posted: Aug 1st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a gromit. Until then... A smiley Dog-napped Gromit

ajmole Posted: Aug 1st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate

Lola1990 Posted: Aug 1st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! :O

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! :O Altergromit said

purplesheep123 Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! :O Altergromit said that llamas

ajmole Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas.

Jum Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw

Miley05 Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers'

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.