Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » STORY GAME

There are 220 messages in total. Showing messages 151 to 200.
ajmole Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit

Miley05 Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley

ajmole Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate

Jum Posted: Aug 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' so Poultry

shaun the lamb Posted: Aug 3rd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land!

ajmole Posted: Aug 3rd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen.

OOG: Sorry for putting in more than 2 words.

Jum Posted: Aug 3rd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were

shaun the lamb Posted: Aug 4th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever.

ajmole Posted: Aug 4th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew

Lola1990 Posted: Aug 4th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to

ajmole Posted: Aug 4th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried

Miley05 Posted: Aug 4th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak.

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then

Jum Posted: Aug 5th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then banana

shaun the lamb Posted: Aug 5th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 5th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny

Lola1990 Posted: Aug 5th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked

ajmole Posted: Aug 5th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in

Lola1990 Posted: Aug 5th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt!

Miley05 Posted: Aug 6th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt! "OMG!" said

ajmole Posted: Aug 7th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt! "OMG!" said Weird Lady1.

Miley05 Posted: Aug 7th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt! "OMG!" said Weird Lady1. "I can't

ajmole Posted: Aug 7th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt! "OMG!" said Weird Lady1. "I can't see Weird-Lady2!"

Lola1990 Posted: Aug 9th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt! "OMG!" said Weird Lady1. "I can't see Weird-Lady2!" "Eh?" said

ajmole Posted: Aug 9th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt! "OMG!" said Weird Lady1. "I can't see Weird-Lady2!" "Eh?" said Sally. The

OOG: When can this story end? This is too Looney Tunes filled and it's going nowhere.

Lola1990 Posted: Aug 9th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!" Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, KY to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused that a pie flew and hit a dolphin on her head. She said, "Hey!" Bugs said "Sorry I thought you were Daffy!" Meanwhile in Kentucky Colonel Sanders was fighting a squirrel. The squirrel's home was Harry's head. He chewed Harry's scar, and sang, "Oh, we're going to Kentucky we're going to the fair, to see the senoritas with cornbread in their hair, hey!" Harry stared at cows who disguised themselves as Federal Agents so that Harry won't eat them. Bugs won't take anything. Daffy, well he has a Disease, called Ducknoquackattack. It's Rare so now he has passed away. "He didn't," said Lola. Daffy appeared! "Hey, toots!" said Bugs. So he went to the chocolate factory. "Don't call me toots." Lola Demanded. Feathers McGraw wasn't there. No one could find him because he said hi, never disappearing. Sergeant Redwood was scratching a wall, while Wallace wasn't Wallace! He was Bugs Bunny! (gasp) "Bugs!!!!" Lola moaned. "I am obsessed that you bought that helmet from KFC!" Lola slammed down her rancid chicken leg and Penelope went to the rancid chicken leg factory to buy a Gromit. Until then, a smiley Dog-napped Gromit, but it just ate Miley's lunch! Altergromit said that llamas aren't llamas. Poultry Mcgraw is Feathers' father. Gromit married Miley in alternate universe land! So it didn't really happen. They were dead forever. Hawks flew up to a tree and carried a steak. So then Banana Bill ate a Granny that poked holes in my shirt! "OMG!" said Weird Lady1. "I can't see Weird-Lady2!" "Eh?" said Sally. The end!

ajmole Posted: Aug 9th 2010

If I may, I'll start a new story.

Yoshi was

Miley05 Posted: Aug 11th 2010

Yoshi was walking along

ajmole Posted: Aug 12th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in World

Miley05 Posted: Aug 13th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in World War II

ajmole Posted: Aug 13th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario

Miley05 Posted: Aug 14th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi

Lola1990 Posted: Aug 15th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working

Jum Posted: Aug 16th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in Looney

ajmole Posted: Aug 16th 2010

OOG: Please no more Looney Tunes!!!

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because

mmasonghi studios Posted: Aug 17th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they where Sad Bahhhooo! Bless you said

ajmole Posted: Aug 17th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook.

Miley05 Posted: Aug 17th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said

ajmole Posted: Aug 17th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom

Miley05 Posted: Aug 17th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was

ajmole Posted: Aug 18th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because

Miley05 Posted: Aug 18th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate apples. Rosie

Miley05 Posted: Aug 18th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate apples. Rosie then said

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate apples. Rosie then said, "Clothes is

101Gromit Posted: Sep 27th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate apples. Rosie then said, "Clothes is nearly dry!''

mmasonghi studios Posted: Sep 27th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate apples. Rosie then said, "Clothes is nearly dry!'' BUT FRENCH FRY ARE NOT SOFTDRINKS!

Miley05 Posted: Sep 27th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate apples. Rosie then said, "Clothes is nearly dry!'' BUT FRENCH FRY ARE NOT SOFTDRINKS! Tom thought.

101Gromit Posted: Sep 28th 2010

Yoshi was walking along in Word War II NOT! Mario and Yoshi were working in looney moods because they were sad. "Bahhhooo!" "Bless you," said Tom Nook. "Thanks" said Mario. Tom then was happy because he ate apples. Rosie then said, "Clothes is nearly dry!'' BUT FRENCH FRY ARE NOT SOFTDRINKS! Tom thought.Then Mario

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.