Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » STORY GAME

Oldest
Previous
1 2345
There are 220 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
101Gromit Posted: Jun 29th 2010

Ok basically in this game i start off a story and you add 2 words onto and so on until we get a massive story which makes you laugh so hard you fart:D
OK I'll start
Harry Potter

101Gromit Posted: Jun 29th 2010

Its goes like this

Harry Potter needed a

Miley05 Posted: Jun 29th 2010

TV set

ajmole Posted: Jun 29th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron

knows comedy

concon Posted: Jun 29th 2010

channels and

crackingtoast Posted: Jun 29th 2010

tends to

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie.

Harry is

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a

iantimothy Posted: Jun 29th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread.

He dosn't

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 29th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that

harryboy8080 Posted: Jun 29th 2010

OOG: Miley dont be lazy and copy and paste the rest of the story lol :D

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children

101Gromit Posted: Jun 30th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes

Miley05 Posted: Jun 30th 2010

OOG: @harryboy8080 I'm NOT and that's not funny!

IG: in school

ajmole Posted: Jun 30th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry

101Gromit Posted: Jul 1st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 1st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat

ajmole Posted: Jul 1st 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit

Miley05 Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

Bugs Bunny

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami.

ajmole Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was

Miley05 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

hanging out

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was
hanging out in the

Miley05 Posted: Jul 6th 2010

snack bar.

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 7th 2010

hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 7th 2010

Miley please copy and paste the story like the rest of us. It's annoying having to write someone elses quotes. And I wont do it again.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 7th 2010

OOG: UGH!!!!! OK! If you say so. :p

IG: Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was
hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes

wghtmf Posted: Jul 7th 2010

That's four words so I'll just put 2.

hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles.

Miley05 Posted: Jul 7th 2010

hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry askes

ajmole Posted: Jul 7th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 8th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?"

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 8th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "Im sad!"

lad (again with the name at the bottom aha!)

101Gromit Posted: Jul 8th 2010

arry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "Im sad!".Bugs stopped

iantimothy Posted: Jul 8th 2010

harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "Im sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see...

ajmole Posted: Jul 8th 2010

OOG: Guys, the first post says that you can only add 2 words each time. ;)

IG: Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver.

iantimothy Posted: Jul 8th 2010

IG: Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 9th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building

Lola1990 Posted: Jul 9th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the

wghtmf Posted: Jul 9th 2010

United States.

ajmole Posted: Jul 9th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 10th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!"

ajmole Posted: Jul 10th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 10th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn

Miley05 Posted: Jul 10th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jul 10th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! :O

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 11th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would

ajmole Posted: Jul 11th 2010

Harry Potter needed a TV set because Ron knows comedy channels and tends to eat pie. Harry is enjoying a nice slice of cornbread. He doesn't know that his children ride motorbikes in school. So Harry got on a boat to visit Bugs Bunny in Miami. Bugs was hanging out in the snack bar. High on Carrot Juice, Bugs takes some waffles. Harry asks, "Why are you singing?" "I'm sad!". Bugs got happier and started singing "My Old Kentucky Home" because he decided to leave Miami and go to Louisville, Ky to see a beaver to observe one building from the United States. "The USA is missing!" Harry is a unicorn but Daffy IS A DUCK! Who would be confused

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.