Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » TO CRACKINGTOAST

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 23 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 23.
harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 1st 2010

I know how you feel. Coming home after a day of school where almost nothing goes your way and you get bullied. For you, it sounds physical and emotional. For me, it's mostly emotional. Why? Well, I'm the only kid that has autism that goes to my school. Don't get me wrong, none of them know, but they can tell I'm different, and am way smarter than them, which makes me a bullies target. I have one friend that is a boy, all the others let me know how much I suck at sports........ DAILY. I usually hang out with the girls, cause they take me for who I am better than the boys do. The boys wonder why I go out for basketball. My autism makes it hard for me to do something with the space around me or something.(I can't remember what the cheese the doctor said :D ) So, I stink at most sports. Soccer is an exception. And so, the boys chuck the ball as hard as they can at me to watch me get hurt or make me drop it so the coach yells at me. The boys call me a homosexual (sorry aardman staff, you can have me edit that if you want) and other rude names. So, I let it pass though me like the air I breathe. I think, what are the odds that anyone one of them will be what they want when they grow up? (let me tell you, they ALL want to be professional baseball, basketball, or football players.... doesn't almost everyone?) I want to be a film maker, animator, and maybe/even an artist. So, I be myself. And am happy with me. :D And CrackingToast, theres probably a WHOLE bunch of people in the world who are happy with you. :D

Sorry, I suggest reading it slow...... I wrote ALOT and I didn't even know....... :D

101Gromit Posted: Jul 1st 2010

Well HarryBoy I think you are cool

:D

You are too. ;)

ClashOfTheTitans1981Rocks Posted: Jul 1st 2010

Yeah, you're cool. You like Gorillaz, so you're DEFINITELY cool!

boo315 Posted: Jul 12th 2010

I get bullied at school because I like rock music and Wallace and gromit and have long hair:'(

kldceltic Posted: Jul 12th 2010

thats bad:-(:'(:O

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 12th 2010

Well, I guess some bullies are just jealous of us. I awesomeness is wayyyyyyy to much for lots of people to handle. :D

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 13th 2010

True dat. *dies from Harryboy8080s awesomeness* MY EYE-GAAAH!

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 13th 2010

*Awesomeness cures shaun the lamb*

timmythesheep848 Posted: Jul 13th 2010

Harryboy8080 you are Truly Awesome! >:-)

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 13th 2010

And so are you my friend, so are you.

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 13th 2010

Thats sad. I'm sorry, I put up with bullying to, but your story reaches out to most of us. I dislike the people who don't like that one person, but theres many reasons to like you. And a reason is that youlike wallace and gromit like us, so your emediatly excepted lol! Don't worry, you'll grow up to be an animator and they'll be janitors. You make a clay figure of them and throw it on the ground for them to clean up...

lad is trying to be helpful and sad
is hungry....
lad is confused why wallace randomly came at the bottom of my signature.....

the mag Posted: Dec 14th 2010

harryboy8080 you are really awsome! and dont listen to those bullies at scool!

crackingtoast Posted: Dec 17th 2010

Bit late to the party here. Don't you listen to the (I cannot utter that word on here)s, harryboy8080. I'm okay now. I'm sorry to everybody if I was quite 'difficult' on the forum when I was on it. It's because of the same kind of thing that happened to you,harryboy8080. I still get bullied, but I love this girl and that keeps me happy. She got bullied but it's okay for her now, because, as crazy as it sounds, eventually these things pass. If it's still like how you described it, well, I won't say 'Just ignore them' because that's the worst advice anybody can give. I don't know what the answer is, but all you have to remember is the time will pass and everything will get better. Despite how you think, it will. I go through these phases, and I knew and do know what you've said, but if you don't, remember, everybody on the forum know you are awesome! Just look at all posts in here! :)

Clay Fighter Posted: Dec 18th 2010
:D

Ct!

mmasonghi studios Posted: Dec 18th 2010

i think all you guys our awesome!

harryboy8080 Posted: Dec 23rd 2010

I have been gone for a pretty long time. Thanks guys, and like CT, I like this girl too, despite whether or not she likes me (I think she does because we have been friends since preschool), in fact I danced with her at a school dance, went to a movie with her, went tubing with her, and we really are amazing friends.. Now basically all the boys are my friends and that phase passed. There still is one kid that really annoys me and still calls me (you know) so I just say "It takes one to know one."

I don't know when I'll be back, but just in case my return never comes around, Thank you guys, you all are great artsy animation-loving people, like me. :D

kldceltic Posted: Dec 23rd 2010

harryboy8080 no should bully you if you have austim thats just so sad:-(:'(:O:-| there bullys that to that to get a reaction just ignore them i do ignore them if you ignore them then they will stop bullying you no one deserves to be bullied;)

mmasonghi studios Posted: Dec 23rd 2010

tru dat

cheesehead302 Posted: Mar 2nd 2011

i get bullied cause im smart too

Sniggles Posted: Mar 3rd 2011

that's terrible! Like kldceltic, bullying autistic people is terrible! my little brother has mild autism and while it is not severe he has social problems and does not have a lot of friends. Autism means you learn in a different way, you are unique and talented. My brother for instance is AMAZING at legos and knows everything about planes. People need to treat everyone with respect. And good luck to you harryboy8080, everyone's hearts are out there supporting you. I know I am late on this post but still, we all have your back.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.