Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » HAPPY 10TH BIRTHDAY CHICKEN RUN.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 22 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 22.
kieran Posted: Jul 1st 2010

Happy 10th birthday Chicken Run.

Does anyone think it would be good if Aardman made a chicken run 2.

I was just thinking of a story line where it is called chicken run trouble in paradise where there on the island and then they hear a van go past and then they go and see what the van is and they see tweedys farm van with lots of chickens in the back and its up to them to save them.

If you can think of a better story line for a chicken run 2 i would love to hear them here.

kldceltic Posted: Jul 1st 2010

yh happy 10th bday chicken run:)

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

WOOHOO I LOVE CHICKEN RUN!
Happy birthday chicken run!
But i would prefer it if they left it the way it is...
but i have often wondered about chikcen run 2...but it wouldnt include the tweedys!

gromit go for him Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

i was heading to make chickin run 2 only i wanted to do wallace and gromit so i chose wallace and gromit because its alot easier

wghtmf Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

Ooh I didn't know that Chicken Run is older than me

iantimothy Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

we are the same age nathan. :D

I remember seeing it in the theater (I ain't from the UK i don't go to cinemas)
it was probably one of the first stop motion things I ever saw. I can't remember if I had seen W&G before that... either before or right after.

boo315 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

I thought of that this morning.but one problem...I HAVE NEVER SEEN CHICKEN RUN

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

Really? You should get it on DVD,boo315,it's great!

ajmole Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

How have you never seen Chicken Run? It's awesome! GO WATCH IT NOW!!!! :D

Miley05 Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

I've never heard of the sequel!!!!

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

haha that's because there isn't one. We were just coming up with our own ideas.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

Chicken Run is in my top ten list 4 movies :D

nam man06 Posted: Jul 4th 2010

my first stopmotion thingy i remember was watching the first w&g film at nursery and when wallace went down stairs i thoght a evil mole was going to rip his head of!

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 4th 2010

I first saw Wallace and gromit a grand day out, my half sister came ( she never lived with us ) to babysit while my parents were out, she brought a video cassette tape of all 3 adventures.. i thoroughly enjoyed it..

Gromits little bro Posted: Jul 5th 2010

I remeber going to the cinema. *wipes tear from eye* happy times :)

crackin cheese Posted: Jul 5th 2010
:-(|)

I remember seeing this for the first time it's what brought me wallace and gromit !!!!!!!!!!!!! My ideal sequel would be that on the island were they are safe until a gang of foxes is seen on the island and then they steal some chicks and some eggs !!!!!!! then the chickens along with the ducks and swans who live on the island would have to banned together to stop the foxes!!!!!! (the ducks would be like a tribe in the jungle and the swans would be quite snobby ) obviously I would have to build on that but I would have a gag in it wrer the chickens ring humans for help but its just a takeaway place and they don't speak chicken |-)

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 5th 2010

Ducks live in water. Not jungles. You don't get jungles in the english countryside. lol.
But AWESOME idea!

kldceltic Posted: Jul 5th 2010

like the safari park you do:O;)

crackin cheese Posted: Jul 5th 2010
:-(|)

Lol I meant that the ducks live in water but act like a tribe that lives in the jungle i.e thay have tribal tattoes and spears and live in hutsand have a leader called chief quack-a-quack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and then the swans would be all very posh and very snobby to the chickens and they love playing water polo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 6th 2010

Haha.

Nathan M Posted: Jul 7th 2010

I cant believe its that old already!! I remember watching it when i was :D years old and now its 10 years old! :)

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 9th 2010

I know what you mean Nathan M, it makes me feel old! It's still a great film though, I don't think it has aged a bit!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.