Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
gromit go for him Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

hello im making a new wallace and gromit film and was wondering if anyone had any ideas but in this film wallace falls in love and .... you will have to find out

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

That been done three times now. Piella,Lady Tottingham and Wendoline.

kldceltic Posted: Jul 2nd 2010

naw he is makeing his own:O

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

I know that. It's just not that original,that's all.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 3rd 2010

hmm... do you think in the next official episode wallace will fall in love CT?
i dont know.. its hard to tell..

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 5th 2010

Um. I don't think so. I think Nick Park has done everything that can be done with love. Wendoline was like a parody of one of those soppy love films,Tottington was a bit more comedic and Piella was a bit of a twist. But I don't think anything else can be done with the idea. I think the next film should have wallace and gromit as postmen or something like that.

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 6th 2010

haha, Postmen would be funny, lots of inventions to post mail quicky!
I Think maybe they themselves would open a dating agency and match others up... even though wallace isnt very good in the love department ;)

gromit go for him Posted: Aug 25th 2010

thank you for all your help and i like the idea of a postman but this might be held back because im working on a new project

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.