Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » KARATE KID

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 22 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 22.
ben 2 Posted: Jul 10th 2010

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 10th 2010

You what doesn't make any sense? It should be the Kung-Fu Kid, cause he is in China.

ajmole Posted: Jul 10th 2010

They just made a dumb remake of the older version of The Karate Kid. Also, ditto harryboy because in this movie he is learning kung-fu, not karate. In the older 3-part version he learned karate.

ben 2 Posted: Jul 11th 2010

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 11th 2010

Sorry but I think it's kina cheesy..

Clay Fighter Posted: Jul 11th 2010

Ben dont get upset, you said feel fre to comment and people did, they just expressed their opinions!!!!

ben 2 Posted: Jul 11th 2010

ajmole Posted: Jul 11th 2010

But not everybody can like the same movie ben 2.

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 12th 2010

Send me a post card from Moderation land!

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 12th 2010

Testified sista!

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 12th 2010

Everyone- if a comment on these forums offends you, please report it and we can deal with it.

I have removed a few comments from this thread.

Ben 2- It's great that you enjoyed the film, but remember that not everyone will always share the same opinion as you. I'm sure it's not personal!

shaun the lamb Posted: Jul 13th 2010

Ben, please cool off. It's not like you made the movie or you stared in it. We were not attacking you. We were just stating our opinions. Now if you want to write reviews, you can't only think about what you liked about the movie. You need to think about what other people would or wouldn't like about it.
And you need to accept their opinion. If someone told me there was something wrong with Food World I wouldn't complain. I would thank them and get on with fixing the problem.

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 13th 2010

Ben 2 that's not acceptable behavior.
I've removed your comment- I'll put you on moderation if you continue to be rude.

kathyvseen Posted: Nov 20th 2010

I was just a OK movie.. I did not like the end of this movie

mmasonghi studios Posted: Nov 26th 2010

it was ok

MotionMe Posted: Nov 26th 2010

I have never seen the movie. it looks really good!!! |-)

rozlinda Posted: Dec 30th 2010

its not bad !! :)

the mag Posted: Jan 6th 2011

it should really be called the kun fu kid cause he is in china.

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 6th 2011

I KNOW!

Fast-Debrid Posted: Oct 2nd 2011

Don't get me wrong.
I loved the movie but why is it that they chose to stick with that title when the movie
focuses on Kung Fu as the sport and not Karate. I mean, yeah, KK is a very famous movie but it had karate as its sport, in here, it doesn't. So why?
It's lame to say that it's only a strategy to rake in more audience since it had adopted the famous movie title.

Perhaps...they just want to say that it is of Karate Kid franchise???

Fast-Debrid Posted: Oct 2nd 2011

Don't get me wrong.
I loved the movie but why is it that they chose to stick with that title when the movie
focuses on Kung Fu as the sport and not Karate. I mean, yeah, KK is a very famous movie but it had karate as its sport, in here, it doesn't. So why?
It's lame to say that it's only a strategy to rake in more audience since it had adopted the famous movie title.

Perhaps...they just want to say that it is of Karate Kid franchise???

Fast-Debrid
download in 50 file hosting services like
Megaupload, Fileserve, MegaVideo, Hotfile, Rapidshare..

harryboy8080 Posted: Oct 3rd 2011

That was an unnecessary MAJOR thread bump.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.