Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DEAR AARDMAN STAFF

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 19th 2010

I am planning on making a Wallace and Gromit animation. Do I have permission to use any audio off one of my W & G DVDs for it? I will include that the audio is property of Aardman in the video. :D Or will I have to record my own Wallace voice?

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 19th 2010

I'm making a 30 minute wallace and gromit and I use audio from the films (And stuff like adverts,cracking contraptions,and even Peter Sallis in other things such as last of the summer wine. Spaz also voices the villian). I think it's okay aslong as you're not making any money from it.

iantimothy Posted: Jul 19th 2010

as long as you don't sell it than it is perfectly fine.

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 20th 2010

Well, so long as you credit Aardman with the audio, and don't sell the film for millions of pounds then I'm sure it'll be fine- I can't wait to see it Harryboy!

harryboy8080 Posted: Jul 20th 2010

Thanks guys!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.