Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
Production Staff Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 16th 2008

I didn't expect that many responses to my last blog, but it will certainly spur us all on to do our best film yet knowing how excited people are to see it!

And I will certainly mention the "Art of......" book idea to our Marketing Dept.

Away things are hotting up here on the studio floor! If everything goes to plan then we should start shooting the first shots on 28th Jan! I say that in hushed tones as it tends to make people start screaming and running round the building pulling their hair out.

I'll do my best to get some pics from the studio floor for when I do my next blog entry (but have to check what I'm allowed to show you at this stage)! Also if I've got a moment this afternoon I'll pop some answers to your questions on the last thread!

Beeky

jordan Posted: Jan 16th 2008

cool cheers beeky, please try hard on the book i like the 3rd paragraph you have written lol.

looking forward to more pics and stuff.

thanks again for letting us know

(is it just me or am i here first when big news happens)lol )

conty Posted: Jan 16th 2008

great:) im still glued to the spot!!!!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 16th 2008

BEEEEEKKYYYYYYYYY! :-X:-X:-X I'm CHUFFED TO MINTBALLS!!!!!! :D:D:D

We on this forum are all rooting for you. We eagerly await the updates! We are sooooooooo excited!!!!

Tell everyone involved with the film to TAKE THEIR TIME!!! MORE HASTE LESS SPEED!!!! We all appreciate you have deadlines to meet anyway. But don't let them go round like headless chickens (d'oh! What have I said?! This ain't Chicken Run, ya know!)

AND I'M BEGGIN OF YA :

PLEASE X 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 etc. PUSH THE BOOK!

ta! ;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 16th 2008

OH YES! CELEBRATION TIME COME ON! WAHOO! WAHOO-HOO! WAHOO! WAHOO! WAHHOO! WAAAAH...ooo. Sorry, got carried away there. Well, Beeky, I'm glued to the spot!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 16th 2008

No worries, Mark the Shark! I'm sooooooo excited ... and I just can't hide it....OOOOH YEAHHHHH!!!!!

CELEBRATION TIME - COME ON!!!!!

WAHOOO! WAHOOO! WA - HOOOOOOOOOOO! IT'S A CELEBRATION!

:D:D|-)|-)

BRING IT ON! BRING IT ON! BRING IT ON! BRING IT ON!

Whoops! Calm down, dear! It's only a .... & film!

WHOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Fish Posted: Jan 17th 2008

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Thanks, Beeky! I hope the rest of the production staff keeps their hair on and takes the time they need to get things done. Meanwhile, we will be cheering you all on with great enthusiasm!!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Yes, I'm sure they will!;)

Josephine Posted: Jan 17th 2008

Yep - they are professional. They can handle it!

Hey, is it true that Sally Lindsay is a voice on the new W&G film? I'm refering to "An Audience With Peter Sallis" - if this info was supposed to be kept under wraps, does this mean you have to shoot him now, Beeky???

I jest, of course! :D

cavor Posted: Jan 18th 2008

Have you seen 'An Audience With Peter Sallis' I've just posted something about that on beeky's other thread!

Josephine Posted: Jan 18th 2008

Muchas ta, cavor! You are a star! I'll hop to it shortly!

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Same here! Thanks Cavor!;)

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Hey, you're new! Welcome to the site!:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.