Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » DEAR AARDMAN STAFF CAN YOU GIVE US MORE INFO ON THE WALLACE AND GROMIT WORLD OF INVENTION

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
kieran Posted: Jul 29th 2010

Dear aardman staff can you give us more info and pictures on the wallace and gromit world of invention tv show because i would love to see how it is all going.

Nathan M Posted: Jul 29th 2010
:D

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Jul 30th 2010

Well, Kieran,
I'll ask around and see what I can do.

kieran Posted: Jul 30th 2010

Thanks Ellie M, i hope we get to see more pics.

crackingtoast Posted: Jul 30th 2010

MORE pics? Can someone give me a link to some pictures from the series? I haven't seen them.

ajmole Posted: Jul 30th 2010

As far as I know, there have never BEEN pictures.

kieran Posted: Jul 30th 2010

there has only been 1 picture for the new wallace and gromit show and here it is.

KirstenW Aardman Staff Posted: Aug 5th 2010

Hi guys

As you all know, this is a TOP secret project for now so you will have to be patient for a little longer...it will be worth the wait though! ;)

kldceltic Posted: Aug 5th 2010

tell us when it will be on tv i will be watching it;)

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 5th 2010

chances it will be aired in US? Hopes.....hopes.....hopes.......

lad is over excited.....not hyper though.....content......hopes.....hopes.....

kieran Posted: Aug 5th 2010

thanks for your help KirstenW, i cant wait to see what it will look like.

abra Posted: Oct 4th 2010

After research from the BBC, it is a half animated, half real life show with Wallace talking about the inventions and their inventors around the world

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 8th 2010

Keep your eye on: http://www.bbc.co.uk/bbcone/wallaceandgromit/ - all will be revealed on the 14th October - not long to go now!

ajmole Posted: Oct 8th 2010

It doesn't work for me katie, a pop-up box said: 'A username and password are being requested by http://www.bbc.co.uk. The site says: "W's Secret Workshop"' and I have to enter in a username and password. What do I do? Is it supposed to do that?

Gromits little bro Posted: Oct 9th 2010

It's not online yet!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.