Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » DISNEY PIXAR

1 2
Next
Newest
There are 89 messages in total. Showing messages 51 to 89.
Gromit lad Posted: Nov 8th 2010

For strange reasons only older movies seem like "TIMELESS" Classics. The new picture quality and picture of nowadays animations just don't go down to that level. Except things that have been out for some time...Sequals, Videogames, etc.

By the way they've released a "Cars 2: Teaser Trailer.

Sorry about no link but I'll find it again and post it.

lad......................:)

kldceltic Posted: Nov 8th 2010

i love wall-e it is the best film:D

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 12th 2010

"Cars 2: Teaser Trailer!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmd-qmO_wFI

And who couldn't forget the opening of a Disney movie!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzYfRLMtP9c

And Steam Boat Willey! Mickey Mouse has changed......
And have you all heard about the November 30th "Epic Mickey" Wii game release?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN0RcVD6_RA

And now we wait for more Walt Disney Pixar thing's to happen lol........

lad still has Wallace and Gromit in his Top Liked Ratings!

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 17th 2010

King of the Elves - Christmas 2012 (In 3D)

Directed by: Aaron Blaise (Brother Bear) and Robert Walker (Brother Bear). Legendary storyteller Phillip K. D's short story (his only experiment in the fantasy genre) becomes the basis for this fantastic and imaginative tale about an average man living in the Mississippi Delta, whose reluctant actions to help a desperate band of elves leads them to name him their new king. Joining the innocent and endangered elves as they attempt to escape from an evil and menacing troll, their unlikely new leader finds himself caught on a journey filled with unimaginable dangers and a chance to bring real meaning back to his own life.

It's very interesting to see how Disney and Pixar grows its people. All of the directors have been with Pixar and Disney for at least 10 years and have been working in animation or special effects or sounds on numerous movies. It's also very interesting to see Pixar developing so many sequels when they used to say that was never in their consideration. Either way, I'm very excited for almost all of these. I'm looking forward to seeing Disney return to hand-drawn animation with The Princess and the Frog and, of course, anything Pixar does I'm always looking forward to!

CARS 2: SUMMER 2012

Directed by: Brad Lewis. All the world's a racetrack as racing superstar Lightning McQueen zooms back into action, with his best friend Mater in tow, to take on the globe's fastest and finest in this thrilling high-octane new installment of the "Cars" saga. Mater and McQueen will need their passports as they find themselves in a new world of intrigue, thrills and fast-paced comedic escapades around the globe. "Cars 2" is being directed by Brad Lewis, producer of the Oscar-winning film "Ratatouille."

http://www.firstshowing.net/2008/04/09/disney-and-pixars-full-animated-line-up-through-2012/

helpful but, just google some things about Disney's Upcoming schedule through 2008 through 2012, you should get some good stuff, lol.

lad For xmas Epic mickey is on the list........

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 21st 2010

Thanks to Twilights Breaking Dawn Release date plus the Thanksgiving break for animation producers "Monsters inc: 2" Will be delayed on release date..........again!!!! We could have our Pixar movies out atleast earlier than expected but aparantly vampires falling in love and eating goats are more important, lol............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugg3ezW85iE

lad >:(

ajmole Posted: Nov 21st 2010

EDIT BECAUSE I HAD THE WRONG IDEA.

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 22nd 2010

Toy story came out some time ago......... Its been some time since a Disney Pixar movie has come out. Getting kind of tired of reality and horror, and not so- Commedy movies coming out. I prefer animations and cartoon movies and stuff.....things most people wont grow out of lol(like me)

But it just makes me mad to know that not once but twice they push the sequal I want to see back even more for a movie they are either going to love for a year and than another one will come out. Most every movie is like that now adays........................................................BTW, sorry if you have the wrong feeling about what I dislike. Sorry.

Still no sign of a Monsters Inc 2 Trailer, but I posted the link to Cars 2 trailer somewere ^up^

lad

ajmole Posted: Nov 22nd 2010

But Monsters Inc. 2 is coming out earlier now! :D

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 25th 2010

I honestly don't know.

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."- Walt Disney

lad

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 28th 2010

Cars 2 amusement land underconstruction in California Adventure land. Also, Cars 2 official trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFTfAdauCOo&feature=related

lad

the mag Posted: Dec 9th 2010

wow! that list was long!

Gromit lad Posted: Dec 24th 2010

Going to get longer once diney starts releasing it's newest films. By the way who went to go see Tangled? I'd rate it alteast a 3.5/5. It beat most movies surprisingly in second.... But still no news on updated trailers other than Cars 2 Trailer(Above), Nor a monsters inc. 2 Trailer, It's estimated release date is Nov. 16, 2012 now. As until they will truly release an accurate date, this one seems accurate enough. Can you wait? Or is it just something to wait on?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oFTfAdauCOo&feature=related for Cars 2 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH90a_nJUAE&feature=channel for a look at Day and Night Short from Toy Story 3.

http://blog.moviefone.com/2010/11/03/toy-story-4/ For Info on toy story 3 and cancelled or to continue toy story 4? With Tim Allen and Tom Hanks are signed on. Should they?

By the way, who had Disney Epic Mickey on their christmas list?

lad

BTW: Merry Christmas!

Gromit lad Posted: Jan 12th 2011

Well fortunately/unfortunately a supposed plot synopsis for Monters Inc. 2, and it's a prequel.

That's right, apparently it's time to go back to school and see where it all began. Here's the synopsis:

Slated to be released on November 2, 2012, the second film will take us back to before a time when Mike Wazowski was top comedian, before James P. Sullivan was top scarer, even before the buddies joined the MI workforce. In fact it takes us all the way back to school — the University of Fear to be precise.

Monster's Inc. has really taken a back seat to other Pixar productions over recent years, but fans of the movie haven't forgotten about it.

It is truly one of Pixar's more clever ideas, and seeing them expand on this universe is a welcome addition to the usual sequel nausea that is the modern movie landscape.

Monster's Inc. 2 opens November 2, 2012 and Billy Crystal and John Goodman are rumored (and likely) to reprise their roles.

But over all, it's still a sequal no matter what. And, who wouldn't want to see these guys again. If Wallace and gromit was only famous for a grand day out, a close shave, and the wrong trousers, (Not saying they're not) but than we'd have future references for more, that they may not make.... for Disney.....and I still gotta wanna know any under cover projects at Aardman.

But there's still no sign of a teaser trailer. Cars 2 is the big ordeal at the moment, and the official trailer is released anyways too. I got's Epic mickey....beat it, along with the Wallace and Gromit Grand Adventures pack on Xbox Live Arcade... Is that the end of them, and thanks for the free gamer pic's, lol.

Still, the wait goes on, sooner or later we'll be in the opening night theatre watching the curtains open and an announcer, just like the spongebob squarepants movie.........:( Don't you miss everything.......

lad

BTW, should they make an Epic MIckey 2? It's a possibility under developement, also, how do you think the Cars 2 movie is gonna turn out?

lad

lad ???? Go away

abra Posted: Jan 15th 2011

Bear and the Bow has been changed to "Brave".

Gromit lad Posted: Jan 16th 2011

Didn't it get cancelled?

lad?

iantimothy Posted: Jan 16th 2011

no, that was Newt.

Gromit lad Posted: Jan 19th 2011

Oh, duh. I should've have known lol. It was also posted on here anyways....well another saga of pirates of the caribbean: on stranger tides. Also a Winnie the pooh movie herring this summer.... And nondisney movies this Easter, like rio, but it was delayed. And still no teaser trailer for monsters Inc 2. But the story plot of a prequel has been official enough....

lad

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 12th 2011

If only the Disney Pixar Movies would just be out. But as soon as Cars 2 is out, they'll be conversation! Same as November 2, 2012's Monsters Inc: 2 Prequal. If the genre is and adventure, comedy, than we might as well expect the same greatness in Monsters inc. But since the plot summary is Mike and Sully in their College days, well thats up to your opinion. As long as John Goodman and Mike Wazowski are still around. Surprised if Boo makes it to the big screen also? Mary Gibbs may still have it in her. Also just wait until June 24 for Cars 2, but thats just been a repeat, but it's the Disney Pixars legendary shorts before the film. Toy story will be updated at the time, as to say, Toy story 4 is a no go, what do you think? And who knows's the Pixar cancelled films may be coming back, but who knows. Years from now well be sitting around waiting for the next Wallace and gromit Animation to the next Film.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0WCbDim-Ek

Aslo, who's played epic mickey? Well after some time the possibility of the works of Epic Mickey 2 has been undercover work for some time now. Warren Spector has planned out that he wants to stick to a sequal.

So, Disney and Pixar are always hiding things, to video games to Movies. They just want you to wait and see are solvhe mystery with rumors of easter eggs in their movies...

that was quite a lot lol. lad (HAPPY B-DAY GROMIT)

cheesehead302 Posted: Feb 28th 2011

Gromit lad Posted: Apr 9th 2011

Honestly, the wait for Cars 2 is just too far predictable from now. As if 2011 is just flying by. But there still is news for Pixar. As for 2012's Monsters inc. 2 being a Prequal, it's title has changed to, Disney Pixars Monsters University, relating back when Mike and Sulley didn't like each other and how it worked up to Monsters inc.

Yet with waiting another year ahead of us for Monsters University, we sit, wait, and go to the theatres to see CARS 2!!! By the way, official HD trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkbhRMPx1JQ

Thus, we wait. For more updates and brand news from Pixar/Disney, and Aardman, lol.

lad

Gromit lad Posted: Apr 30th 2011

Know your voice/actors? See if you can match these people to their characters-

(1) Billy Crystal (2) Steve Buscemi (3) John Goodman (4) Mary Gibbs

(A) Boo (B) Sulley (C) Randall Boggs (D) Mike Wazowski

(1) Tim Allen (2) Don Rickles (3) Tom Hanks (4) Wallace Shawn

(A) Rex (B)Buzz (C) MR. Potato Head (D) Woody

(1)Dave Foley (2) Julia Louis (3) Kevin Spacey (4) Hayden Panettiere

(A)HOPPER (B)DOT (C) Princess Atta (D) Flik

(1)Ellen DeGeneres (2) Alexander Gould (3) Albert Brooks (4) Elizabeth Perkins

(A) Marlin (B)Coral (C) Dory (D) Nemo

(1) Bonnie Hunt (2) Paul Newman (3) Owen Wilson (4) Larry the Cable Guy

(A) Lightning Mcqueen (B) Doc Hudson (C) Mater (D) Sally Carrera

(1) Ben Burtt (2) Jeff Garlin (3) Elissa Knight (4) Fred Willard

(A) Shelby Forthright (BnL CEO) (B) EVE (C) Wall E (D) Captain

(1) Jordan Nagai (2) Edward Asner (3) Bob Peterson (4) Pete Doctor

(A) Kevin (B) Carl Fredricksen (C) Russell (D) Dug

(1) Patton Oswalt (2) Luo Romano (3) Peter O.T. (4) Brad Garrett

(A) Anton Ego (B) Gusteau (C) Remy (D) Linguini

(1) Craig T. Nelson (2) Holly Hunter (3) Samuel Jackson (4) Jason Lee

(A) Frozone (B) Bob Parr (C) Helen Parr (D) Syndrome/ Buddy

Good Luck. I Probably can go back and get one right...literally only ONE.

lad, still waiting for Cars 2...

PoisonIvy Posted: May 7th 2011

I knew who Steve Buscemi voiced, but that's it. :'(

Gromit lad Posted: May 8th 2011

Moviefone Interviews Pixar's John Lasseter about 'Cars 2,' 'Brave' and 'Incredibles 2'

.By Jenna Busch( Not Gromit lad) IF you understand LAD, not LAS.

Last week I was lucky enough to fly up to Pixar in Emeryville near San Francisco to chat with John Lasseter. I'll be honest with you -- it's one of my favorite places to go. From the art on the walls to the toys around the offices, it's heaven for a lover of animation. Since I refuse to grow up, I love every visit.

During this trip, I got a chance to check out the new building, which was so beautiful, I actually offered to live on one of the couches on the roof terrace. (Perfect for entertaining -- each plant relates to an alcoholic beverage!) Done in brick and reclaimed wood, poured concrete and glass with a sushi bar in front of a garden ... well, you see what I'm saying. There is an employee pool out back, a soccer field (in the process of being relocated), a gym with massage rooms, yoga classes ... why oh why didn't I pay more attention in art class?

Moviefone Interviews Pixar's John Lasseter about 'Cars 2,' 'Brave' and 'Incredibles 2'
.By Jenna Busch (Subscribe to Jenna Busch's posts)
Posted May 4th 2011 1:45PM
Filed under: Celebrity Interviews, Video10902Last week I was lucky enough to fly up to Pixar in Emeryville near San Francisco to chat with John Lasseter. I'll be honest with you -- it's one of my favorite places to go. From the art on the walls to the toys around the offices, it's heaven for a lover of animation. Since I refuse to grow up, I love every visit.

During this trip, I got a chance to check out the new building, which was so beautiful, I actually offered to live on one of the couches on the roof terrace. (Perfect for entertaining -- each plant relates to an alcoholic beverage!) Done in brick and reclaimed wood, poured concrete and glass with a sushi bar in front of a garden ... well, you see what I'm saying. There is an employee pool out back, a soccer field (in the process of being relocated), a gym with massage rooms, yoga classes ... why oh why didn't I pay more attention in art class?

I, along with my colleague Jim Vejvoda from IGN, got to check out some footage from the newest Pixar offering, 'Cars 2' and watch the new short featuring characters from 'Toy Story 3.' Now, I can't give details about what I saw, but I can tell you this. It's James Bond meets 'Cars' and the visuals are beyond stunning. I'm a gamer and I tend to judge water effects very harshly. I noticed half way through the opening scene that my mouth was literally hanging open. Embarrassing, sure, but the water was just that incredible. Later, Lasseter invited us to sit through something called 'digital dailies,' where we sat in a screening room and watched each new segment of animation that had been completed that day.

When the time came to talk to Lasseter, we were taken right into his office. And oh my gosh, what an office! When I grow up, I want to work in a place full of toys too! He showed me his wall of old Matchbox cars and shelves of toys from each film. (Outside is a case of knockoffs -- ahem -- non-official Pixar toys from around the world that people have sent him, and a John Lasseter puppet. Another case houses pictures and memorabilia from the cross-country trip that doubled as a 'Cars' research mission.) Lasseter was incredibly welcoming as we sat down to talk animation. First we chatted about why Pixar always seems to get it right. 'Part of the magic of what is Pixar is, of course, number one is the story. It's the humor, the characters, the emotion ... of course all that is in there, but the look of our films. I feel like I could reach up and touch it but I know it doesn't exist. It's the believability. Instead of the word 'realistic,' I use the word 'believability.' The goal I have as a director and a film maker and Creative Officer here is, I want people to come in to our movies ... I always think of the audience every day with everything I do ... I want them to sit down, the lights go down and I want right away to suck them into our movies. And they don't think about a thing until our movie is over.'

Lasseter took pains to point out that the reason Pixar films just work is because of the characters. 'Imagine going to lunch or dinner with someone you've never met before,' he said. 'That's the characters in our movies. You don't want to sit with a jerk, you know? Someone you don't like?' I couldn't stop laughing and pointed out that I would love to have dinner with Remy from 'Ratatouille.' Heck, I'd love him to cook me dinner! But it's true. I've fallen in love with every single one of them. Even Big Baby from 'Toy Story 3,' though that took a while. I'm creeped out by dolls.

He made a point of telling me that he spent a lot of time on the eyes of a character. 'They're the windows to the soul. When we talk here, I don't look at your mouth. That would be kind of creepy.' And he talked about the richness of the techniques they use, including not putting anything major in the first 'third of a second of a shot' to give the eyes time to adjust and carefully calculating where someone would look at any given moment. Details like that are important, especially when you've seen it more than once. He laughed, 'My wife always said, 'Don't make the movies for the first time someone watches your film. Make it for the one hundredth time a parent has to suffer through it on video.'

We chatted a bit about 'Cars 2,' which marks Lasseter's return to directing. He said he wanted to do something unexpected, and talked about the opening sequence. 'People come in and say, 'Oh, it's Radiator Springs and Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) and NASCAR and Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) and all these characters I can't wait to see.' And then all of a sudden, it's like, [talking about the very super spy opening on a boat in dark waters] 'A boat? Wait, who are these guys?' But that's what I wanted. I wanted people to come in expecting one thing and then [say] wait a minute. What is this? This is really different. This is cool. It draws you in.

Filed under: Celebrity Interviews, Video10902Last week I was lucky enough to fly up to Pixar in Emeryville near San Francisco to chat with John Lasseter. I'll be honest with you -- it's one of my favorite places to go. From the art on the walls to the toys around the offices, it's heaven for a lover of animation. Since I refuse to grow up, I love every visit.

I, along with my colleague Jim Vejvoda from IGN, got to check out some footage from the newest Pixar offering, 'Cars 2' and watch the new short featuring characters from 'Toy Story 3.' Now, I can't give details about what I saw, but I can tell you this. It's James Bond meets 'Cars' and the visuals are beyond stunning. I'm a gamer and I tend to judge water effects very harshly. I noticed half way through the opening scene that my mouth was literally hanging open. Embarrassing, sure, but the water was just that incredible. Later, Lasseter invited us to sit through something called 'digital dailies,' where we sat in a screening room and watched each new segment of animation that had been completed that day.

When the time came to talk to Lasseter, we were taken right into his office. And oh my gosh, what an office! When I grow up, I want to work in a place full of toys too! He showed me his wall of old Matchbox cars and shelves of toys from each film. (Outside is a case of knockoffs -- ahem -- non-official Pixar toys from around the world that people have sent him, and a John Lasseter puppet. Another case houses pictures and memorabilia from the cross-country trip that doubled as a 'Cars' research mission.) Lasseter was incredibly welcoming as we sat down to talk animation. First we chatted about why Pixar always seems to get it right. 'Part of the magic of what is Pixar is, of course, number one is the story. It's the humor, the characters, the emotion ... of course all that is in there, but the look of our films. I feel like I could reach up and touch it but I know it doesn't exist. It's the believability. Instead of the word 'realistic,' I use the word 'believability.' The goal I have as a director and a film maker and Creative Officer here is, I want people to come in to our movies ... I always think of the audience every day with everything I do ... I want them to sit down, the lights go down and I want right away to suck them into our movies. And they don't think about a thing until our movie is over.'

Lasseter took pains to point out that the reason Pixar films just work is because of the characters. 'Imagine going to lunch or dinner with someone you've never met before,' he said. 'That's the characters in our movies. You don't want to sit with a jerk, you know? Someone you don't like?' I couldn't stop laughing and pointed out that I would love to have dinner with Remy from 'Ratatouille.' Heck, I'd love him to cook me dinner! But it's true. I've fallen in love with every single one of them. Even Big Baby from 'Toy Story 3,' though that took a while. I'm creeped out by dolls.

He made a point of telling me that he spent a lot of time on the eyes of a character. 'They're the windows to the soul. When we talk here, I don't look at your mouth. That would be kind of creepy.' And he talked about the richness of the techniques they use, including not putting anything major in the first 'third of a second of a shot' to give the eyes time to adjust and carefully calculating where someone would look at any given moment. Details like that are important, especially when you've seen it more than once. He laughed, 'My wife always said, 'Don't make the movies for the first time someone watches your film. Make it for the one hundredth time a parent has to suffer through it on video.'

We chatted a bit about 'Cars 2,' which marks Lasseter's return to directing. He said he wanted to do something unexpected, and talked about the opening sequence. 'People come in and say, 'Oh, it's Radiator Springs and Lightning McQueen (Owen Wilson) and NASCAR and Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) and all these characters I can't wait to see.' And then all of a sudden, it's like, [talking about the very super spy opening on a boat in dark waters] 'A boat? Wait, who are these guys?' But that's what I wanted. I wanted people to come in expecting one thing and then [say] wait a minute. What is this? This is really different. This is cool. It draws you in.

'The idea is, you're expecting cars and you get a boat. And then you see this little car on this boat. And you're like, what? That's how good story telling can draw you in. And then a bigger boat is there, which makes him seem that much smaller and he gets on the back. Then all of a sudden there is this massive oil derrick, and he's tiny! To make this guy seem really tiny, out where cars aren't supposed to be ... they sink to the bottom of the ocean! It's all there to kind of set up, frankly, how cool Finn McMissle (Michael Caine) is ... they set up this conspiracy. So what happens is, right at the end of the scene, the Professor Zundapp (Thomas Kretschmann) character says, 'With Finn McMissle gone, who can stop us now?' It's a classic bad guy line and what you didn't see [in that day's footage] is a smash cut of Mater. And he says, 'Mater. Tow Mater. That's who ... is here to help you.' And he's pulling off to the side of the road to a car that is broken down and he's going to tow him in. You're in Radiator Springs and you're back to what you're familiar with ... but there is a promise of what the movie is.'

Lasseter talked about how the first film was really personal to him, having grown up in Los Angeles with a dad who worked as a parts manager at a Chevrolet dealership and doing part time jobs there when he was a kid. It also came out of a road trip across the U.S. inspired by something his wife said to him about missing out on time with his kids. This one had a different inspiration. As he traveled doing publicity for 'Cars,' he kept thinking about how Mater and Lightning McQueen would react if thrown into these situations like, 'Southern Italy where the traffic signals are mere suggestions of what you might want to do,' or 'driving on the wrong side of the road in England.' He also talked about Mater feeling out of place during a pre-race party that is full of sleek cars. It's a fish out of water story ... and speaking of water, stay tuned for the Japanese bathroom scene. I can't say more than that, but just trust me. It's hysterical.

'The idea is, you're expecting cars and you get a boat. And then you see this little car on this boat. And you're like, what? That's how good story telling can draw you in. And then a bigger boat is there, which makes him seem that much smaller and he gets on the back. Then all of a sudden there is this massive oil derrick, and he's tiny! To make this guy seem really tiny, out where cars aren't supposed to be ... they sink to the bottom of the ocean! It's all there to kind of set up, frankly, how cool Finn McMissle (Michael Caine) is ... they set up this conspiracy. So what happens is, right at the end of the scene, the Professor Zundapp (Thomas Kretschmann) character says, 'With Finn McMissle gone, who can stop us now?' It's a classic bad guy line and what you didn't see [in that day's footage] is a smash cut of Mater. And he says, 'Mater. Tow Mater. That's who ... is here to help you.' And he's pulling off to the side of the road to a car that is broken down and he's going to tow him in. You're in Radiator Springs and you're back to what you're familiar with ... but there is a promise of what the movie is.'

Lasseter talked about how the first film was really personal to him, having grown up in Los Angeles with a dad who worked as a parts manager at a Chevrolet dealership and doing part time jobs there when he was a kid. It also came out of a road trip across the U.S. inspired by something his wife said to him about missing out on time with his kids. This one had a different inspiration. As he traveled doing publicity for 'Cars,' he kept thinking about how Mater and Lightning McQueen would react if thrown into these situations like, 'Southern Italy where the traffic signals are mere suggestions of what you might want to do,' or 'driving on the wrong side of the road in England.' He also talked about Mater feeling out of place during a pre-race party that is full of sleek cars. It's a fish out of water story ... and speaking of water, stay tuned for the Japanese bathroom scene. I can't say more than that, but just trust me. It's hysterical.

He also mentioned that in the original film, Lightning McQueen and Sally Carrera's (Bonnie Hunt) first date was originally going to be at a drive in movie. They got really into the spy movie playing up on the screen about a character called Finn McMissle. It was cut out of the film, but ended up as the basis for this film. (He also said the 'Toy Story 3' character Lotso was originally created for the first film.)

Finally, I had to ask about some upcoming projects. 'Brave' is a particularly anticipated film for me. It takes place in Scotland where I got married, plus, it's a girl with a sword. Right up my alley. I told Lasseter this. 'I am so thrilled with this movie. It's, as you know, the first Pixar film with a female main character ... we are creating great female characters that are not sitting around waiting for their prince to come. They are in control of their lives and in control of the story. That's the big story in 'Brave.' It's what she wants to be versus the role ... what she's supposed to be ... it's a wonderful story. Even though it's set in Medieval Scotland, it's for today's audiences. We're very proud of that.

Before I left, I threw in one more question. I asked, 'Will we ever get an 'Incredibles 2? Everyone wants it.' 'Including me,' Lasseter said. I must have looked like a dog spying a cookie, because he continued, 'But I'm not saying we're going to do it, because we haven't ... look. This is one of the exciting things about Disney and Pixar coming together is that we have control of all of our characters. When we choose to do a sequel, it's because we've come up with a great story. We don't just do it because ... to sell more toys or sell more movie tickets. We are focused on quality and making great stories and great characters. We have a bunch of our movies where we love the characters and love the worlds. And we want to be doing more stories with them. We haven't announced anything. We don't even have any ideas or anything like that ... unfortunately I can't say anything about 'The Incredibles,' because there's not anything there yet.' Well, a girl can dream, can't she?

Well Cars is coming to theatres June 24, just in time for a nice long summer vacation from school.
I guess, Newt is out, and Brave is, back in! Yet Monsters University has been delade again to 2013!!! All the mutany!!! But we can all sit back and relax til' Cars 2 hits theatre. But til' than, I've heard rumor of a new Aardman Movie. "THE PIRATES."

Check out moviefone.com to check stuff out, it helps with movie updates with Aardman, and Pixar!

To see the pictures of the reporters journey, http://blog.moviefone.com/2011/05/04/moviefone-interviews-pixars-john-lasseter-about-cars-2-brav/ would be the spot to look.

lad, til' further recognition, see ya June 24!!!

Gromit lad Posted: Jun 14th 2011

...Or just 10 days early! Disney Pixar is releasing the Cars 2: The video Game this June 21st! Any fans into it? Or is it just another racing/strategy game eh? Other than that this summer is filled with sequals and animations. It's too bad things just dont appear... but than there would be no such thing as waiting...for a milkshake at sonic...er never mind than!

By the way here are all the Cars 2 Trailers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGHwlExcaqU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geVvZX3WUaU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CzqVMWGdZo

Also, what are your views on Cars/ Cars 2. Cars isn't Pixar's greatest animation, as if your taking what we liked and making a sequal and throwing in spies and a bigger race.... It might be FANTASTIC, Uh...Ok, or a just another waste of time...

See ya in 10 days! Cars 2 races into theat... never mind you get it...

June 24

lad

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 6th 2011

Sorry, haven't seen Cars 2 yet! But without Spoilers, could you give your opinion of the latest Disney/Pixar Film!

lad, by the way, collectors movie meal = Cars 2 Collectors Cup! Lol, plus Juicy Juice Boxes are decorated as Cars from Mater to Lightning.

iantimothy Posted: Jul 6th 2011

I loved it, the critics are being too harsh on it... get over it, it's not like up, or wall-e, it is just pure James Bond satire comedy, go enjoy the movie!!! I really liked it, actually better than the first. Some people find Mater irritating, but hey, I am from Kentucky, that's how people talk here...
I liked the story, nice plot twist in the last 15 minutes, The gags were funny, The animation and backgrounds are amazing!!! especially Italy, Very Very cool!! I liked the bits with y'alls queen, and the little cameo of the Pope. 0:)

Animation King Posted: Jul 11th 2011

The Incredibles of course!

Did you know that Brad Bird, one of the Producers/Directors of Pixar did the voice of Edna Mode? HEY one learns something every day!

I have no idea where The Incredibles will lead to....I think the Underminer at the end wasn't really a continuation point, I think it was more of a "Another adventure we can handle like a piece of cake" moment....just signaling that their lives were to continue as superheros. I really don't think they would make a second one...
Besides, when they released the PS2 video game of the Incredibles, it was Underminer themed.....so that could be a sign that they have completed the Incredibles project. HOWEVER, that is MY opinion and everyone's opinions matter just as much as mine. :D

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 12th 2011

As much as I didn't like it all that much...it was the fact that I LOVED IT! The susspenseful ending touch Pixar dabs it with in almost everyone of them made Cars 2 fascinating. But at the moment our key factor is to discover all the Easter Eggs within Cars 2 that will lead up to the following films!
Plus, yes, they all want to make another Incredibles, yet, your right at the point in which how they made the ending. It was to continue their lives, not pursuade a sequal( in which to most it did). They say at Pixar that they just dont make a sequal or a film just to make it, they have a story board, an image, and imagination before filtering it up. Like Open Season...One was enough!

lad, recemmond seeing it!

Gromit lad Posted: Jul 12th 2011

With Cars 2 out of the way, this leads the aniversary for Disney Pixar's 12th film since 1995's Toy Story. We all know that every Pixar film holds secrets within it. Secrets described as "Easter Eggs." In which you see things within Pixar that are put in each film. As an example, the Pizza Planet car/ restaraunt is shown in every Disney Pixar movie except The Incredibles. Speaking of which, did any of you seak out the PIzza Planet car in Cars 2? I caught it in the stands during the World Grand Pix. But after a Pixar film, it's time to move onto... BRAVE. Pixar's newest film features the first Fairy Tale Princess story, of a Scottish Girl, Merida, setting a choice to arching that sets peril in which she needs to set right. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYg0VgPy6Uk Heres the Trailer!

Brave hits theatres June 22, 2012. Is 2012 worth it?

But thats not entirely finished yet! Monsters University is still in developement to the release of June 21 2013! 2013? Unbelievable? Maybe.

But theres something to notice here... Brave comes out June 22, Monsters University comes out June 21...I don't get it?
You know what else I don't get?

Disney Pixars Super Secret New Project!? Its been stated that a brand new film is on its way November 27th, 2013...but no detail what so ever. Any idea on what you think it could be?

It's hard to be sitting and reading and waiting anxiously for a new film...but the wait goes on for 2 more years. So hang on, and Cars 2 is still in theatres, so no tough luck.

By the way, here's Monsters University Logo- Find the link down more.

lad, Well, lets just wait and see.

edmond Posted: Aug 10th 2011

monsters university is Monsters Inc 2 I can't wait I'm going to see it as soon as it comes out. There is no official trailers yet but I will watch the trailers when they are released

chewbekah Posted: Aug 10th 2011

I'm absolutely obsessed with anything Disney. And Disney Pixar. When Finding Nemo came out, I watched it in theatres 3 times and bought it-- on DVD and VHS. I had it totally word-perfect memorized :) So I'd say that my favorite Disney Pixar movie is pro'lly Finding Nemo. However, Tazan, The Lion King, and Enchanted are my absolute faaaaaaavorite Disney movies.

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 15th 2011

When ever VHS's lose their lustern, they get all bumpy and static-y on TV and just eventual find themselves back on the shelf and replaced with DVD's. Which leads into movies being like $20 just for the single movie.

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming, Just keep waiting for Amy Adams, 2012, for Enchanted 2.

lad

edmond Posted: Sep 2nd 2011

There is rumours of a Toy Story 4 coming out :O

Tizi & Vali Posted: Sep 7th 2011

I love the Toy Story Saga ... i was born watching every day (sometimes every two hours :D ) the first movie. Toy Story 2 is something so fantastic and funny but i've cried so much last year ... when I watched Toy Story 3 :'( , a masterpiece!
Pixar makes me happy, sad, excited ... it's a dream's factory wich gives us a lot of emotions every year |-)

For Toy Story 4 ... i'm sure that (if it's real) they'll find the right story.:)

Gromit lad Posted: Oct 6th 2011

Update for October:

The digitally remastered The Lion King has made it back on the Big screen in 3d! After not seeing it for some time now, it has been truely remarkable! What did you think?

Any how, in the mean time, all Disney Pixar developements are about the same.

-One thing we are account for is the loss of Steve Jobs. Without him, Pixar wouldn't be were it is now.

Also, Disney Pixar announces that they will be re-releasing classic films back to the big screen. This includes:

Beauty and the Beast: 1991: In 3d. - For January 2012.

Finding Nemo: 2003: In 3d. - September 2012.

Monsters Inc: 2001: In 3d. - January 2013; While the following June, 2013, Monsters University will be released.

And finally, the 1989's The Little Mermaid is set up for re-releasing to September 2013 in 3d.

The 3d version of the Lion King earned nearly $100 Million worldwide, since September.

Lets sit and wait til' Disneys next big annoucement. Than we'll all be in theatres watching "Pirates: Band of Misfits." Theres only one reason I'm going to the opening premiere. And thats- 'Aardman.'

lad La, La, la...

harryboy8080 Posted: Oct 7th 2011

Another great thing about all of these re-releases, is that in each one they enhance to the color quality to an HD format. Truly spectacular!

Gromit lad Posted: Oct 29th 2011

All look forward to. Especially Arthur christmas! I mean, Halloween's nearly here, and yet Christmas seems to be trailing along fast enough. Yet the only thing that makes me upset is Justin biebers song or something, is in this. Despite 2 of my favorite animating companies working together, that song will make me get annoyed. But as long as the movies spectacular, than that little sound clip wont be so unbareable, lol.

lad

mmasonghi studios Posted: Oct 30th 2011

ditto ;)

Early2010 Posted: Nov 4th 2011

My favorite Disney- Pixar movie is Mosters Inc. & Cars. I like those movies because they were funny and very well animated and written.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.