Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
shogg Posted: Aug 21st 2010

Hi everyone,I'm new to W@G forum

kldceltic Posted: Aug 21st 2010

hi shogg welcome to the forum

Nathan M Posted: Aug 21st 2010

Welcome shogg to the best forum there is :)

Gromit lad Posted: Aug 21st 2010

Welcome shogg. The Wallace and Gromit fans are growing! YES!

lad

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 21st 2010

Hey Shogg!
Welcome to the forum, dont forget to check out the house rules :D
I hope you enjoy your time here! ;)

Nathan M Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

Dont click the link above /\ its rickroll and is annoying and hard to get rid off possibly i havnt tried this link but i reccomend not clicking on it because ive heard of it in the past

wallace05 Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

haha woopy you idiot, i got that gay rickroll thing off easily, you either skip to the end of the video or keep pressing ok. everyone hates you, get the hel out of here.

IMPORTANT NOTE:

DON'T CLICK THE LINK THAT WOOPY SENT BECAUSE HE IS A COMPLETE IDIOT WHO NEEDS A LIFE BADLY SO IF HE COMMENTS ON ANY OF UR THREADS OR CREATIONS TELL HIM TO SHUT UP AND GET OUT. WOOPY IF YOUR READING THIS, EVERYONE HATES YOU. GET OUT NOW.

iantimothy Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

wow, I don't post for two days, an the forum goes plumb belly-up.
just kiddin'. just ignore him, if he is stupid enough to post a link to a rick roll, withe word in the link then just ignore it.

shogg Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

Thanks everyone! :)
Dark Wooper is only annoying...

wallace05 Posted: Aug 23rd 2010

yeah, an annoying idiot

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.