Warning: PDOStatement::execute(): SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1449 The user specified as a definer ('aardman'@'%') does not exist in /mnt/data/hotwire/v1.8/libs/Forum/Message/Message.php on line 300 Wallace & Gromit - Forum - General Chat - GSCE results and Post 16

Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » GSCE RESULTS AND POST 16

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 15 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 15.
Nathan M Posted: Aug 21st 2010

We get our gsce results soon anyone else?

who's doing post 16, or another name for it might be 6th form

im dreading results day haha

kldceltic Posted: Aug 21st 2010

we call it sqa i passed one i which was travel and tourism and i was happy and hyper but i failed computing :O

Nathan M Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

"Dark wooper is back guys" We all here on wallaceandgromit.com do NOT appreciate the comments that you have been posting without the threads of the forums lately.. This website is a family freindly website and if it does not suit you then i think you should leave.. I suggest that you take a look at the house rules: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/forum/read/16/1

ajmole Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

He was here a year ago and did the same things, so he doesn't care about rules. Just don't click his comments.

He will be banned soon anyway, maybe on monday

ajmole Posted: Aug 22nd 2010

Yah, tomorrow, no more Wooper. :D

:)

Nathan M Posted: Aug 24th 2010

eek its today

iantimothy Posted: Aug 24th 2010

Alright im'a be stupid right now.... but... what is the GSCE? Is it like the SAT or somethin''?

Nathan M Posted: Aug 25th 2010

no SAT is for younger people, when you are 15-16 you take your gcse's whitch stands for General Certificate of Secondary Education and you get the results at the end of year 11.

iantimothy Posted: Aug 25th 2010

Actually SAT is for older people. You can take the SAT in 11 or 12 grade, so you will probably be 17 or 18.

must be different over there, Im 16 and we do gcse and then in post 16 thats A level

ajmole Posted: Aug 25th 2010

You cannot say your age.

iantimothy Posted: Aug 25th 2010

You can say your age.... I mean.... maybe it is not advisable if you are under ten or something, but I don't consider it a personal detail. I would rather people know that I am almost sixteen, it just gives you a little more perspective.

I dont mind saying my age, i dont feel like its giving that much away but its not like telling people my postcode etc maybe aardman will remove it but i think its ok

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.