Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » THE LEGO/STAR WARS THREAD!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 10 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 10.
harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 23rd 2010

Who here likes Legos? Or Star Wars? I do! Tell everyone the Lego sets you have of any type, review your Lego sets, talk about your favorite Star Wars episodes, etc! :D

harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 23rd 2010

I went to Legoland Discovery Center in Schaumburg, IL on Friday. It was AWESOME!

ajmole Posted: Aug 23rd 2010

I've never been there before, sounds cool!

Hmm, I have too many LEGO sets to name them all. But I just got a Toy Story set called Woody and Buzz to the Rescue a week or 2 ago. It was too easy. And my brother has a Harry Potter set that he never built, so I get to build it! They don't even make HP LEGO anymore!

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 24th 2010

I have to many lego sets to name aswell!
I have a rather big display of lego city though.
I have some Harry Potter lego, but I think they should start making it again because of the game" lego Harry Potter years 1-4" !!
I also LOVE STAR WARS!

ajmole Posted: Aug 24th 2010

Yah, nice idea Clay Fighter!

harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 24th 2010

When I went to Legoland I got Anakin's Y-Wing Star Fighter. It is so awesome! :D

wghtmf Posted: Oct 28th 2010

ajmole Posted: Aug 23rd 2010 ...I've never been there before, sounds cool!

Hmm, I have too many LEGO sets to name them all. But I just got a Toy Story set called Woody and Buzz to the Rescue a week or 2 ago. It was too easy. And my brother has a Harry Potter set that he never built, so I get to build it! They don't even make HP LEGO anymore!

They don't do the old LEGO Harry Potter sets any more, but there are new ones now.

Clay Fighter Posted: Oct 29th 2010

Yeah, I was soo happy when they released new lego harry potter sets!

mortmort Posted: Oct 29th 2010

I have Lego Universe!

It's Fab-U-Lous!

ajmole Posted: Oct 31st 2010

wghtmf, that was BEFORE they released the new LEGO!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.