Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » I'VE GOT SORTA AWESOME NEWS!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 9 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 9.
harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 28th 2010

I emailed LEGO telling them I am a * year old animator and was wondering if I could animate stop motion LEGO films for LEGO.com. I told the person I was emailing I wanted my talents to be noticed, and I would animate free of charge, unless they wanted to give me some stuff or money in return.

I got an email back that said:

Dear ___,
Thanks for emailing us. Unfortunately, you are a year too young to animate for us. You seem like a very talented child. From what I know, we would be happy if you animated for us. I haven't asked anyone else about this because like I said, your just a little bit too young.... Anyways, maybe when you get a year or so older.

Thank you,
The LEGO Team

I shortened up that email a bit.... ;)

Darn it!:D

kldceltic Posted: Aug 28th 2010

i think ur age is that:O

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 28th 2010

oooh!
What is the email?
I would LOVE to get in contact with the LEGO company about my lego animations...if thats okay with you harryboy8080, could you share the email with me?

harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 30th 2010

I just went to contact us on the LEGO website...... but they also said that they cannot save my email... a law of the COPPA's. (not meaning cops ;) ) So you have to be older to email them. :D But you have to be a good animator, thy told me hey have trouble finding people good at this. And they made sure I was in the U.S. before making any promises. :D

harryboy8080 Posted: Aug 30th 2010

Anyways, here is the link to the contact us page:

http://service.lego.com/en-us/contactus/Email.aspx

Goodluck! |-)

ajmole Posted: Aug 30th 2010

Ya should be giving them a link to the UK site. ;)

Clay Fighter Posted: Aug 31st 2010

Im in australia -_-

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 2nd 2010

Harryboy- I've had to change your posts to take out your age, as it's against the rules to state your age on the forums.
Well done for getting that email back- you are indeed very talented!

thetopbun Posted: Sep 3rd 2010

Well done Ellie! Did you change it to the *? It was so fast, like a ninja, that I didn't even see his age! Good job!
I might apply for this lego animation as when I was at my "peak" I was working on 30 fps and it was so fluid :D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.