Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » TIMMY TIME LAUNCHES IN THE US NEXT WEEK!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 6 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 6.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Sep 10th 2010

US fans of Aardman Animation's work may be interested to know that their pre-school show Timmy Time is scheduled to air in the US from next week!

timmy_us.jpg

Disney Channel's Playhouse Disney will broadcast the series from September 13th every weekday at 7/6am central

The first DVD from is due in early 2011, with toys being available from spring 2011.

For more Timmy news, games and clips visit his official site at http://www.timmytime.tv

iantimothy Posted: Sep 10th 2010

I watched the sneak preview on tuesday, it was great! And since it is on at 7, I can watch it every morning wile i am eating breakfast before school.

ajmole Posted: Sep 10th 2010

It's already on katie. I have yet to watch one of them. You know, I'll do it now! Thanks for reminding me!

iantimothy Posted: Sep 10th 2010

it's only been on once, and that was a sneak peak, it starts in full broadcasting on monday.

ajmole Posted: Sep 11th 2010

Oh, right. Well, Timmy Time was okay, but I heard the theme song for the UK version and it sounds different for the USA. Why is that?

iantimothy Posted: Sep 11th 2010

No, I am pretty sure it is the same.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.