Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » MARK THE SHARK & TERMINATOR

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 70 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
jordan Posted: Jan 18th 2008

please stop randomly chatting in every thread as im getting abit bored looking at each thread to just see stupid replys like "lol" and "hi" etc. its just cluttering up the threads anyway.

terminator987 Posted: Jan 18th 2008

yea i will stop

Harry Posted: Jan 18th 2008

yep i agree, i get quite annoyed with this, especially terminator tho, he is posting things like "me haha" or "lol:)" it gets annoying, i am mostly looking at terminator tho, and purple and brown does some random posts. its getting quite annoying refreshing the page seeing thousands of new posts on threads, i agree with jordan

hey jordan... by the way why you make this discussion it doesn't make any sence is that to call us to see u're post...?

if you want to chat get msn messenger! or something

the best place to chat every few seconds, is another forum thats all

but how HOUSE RULES are sticted i cannot share my personal things is it...

i never mentioned about personal things?

but how can i get mark's msn and katie don't see my message you know what THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE

there is other sites where you can contact each other. its not dificult.

what sites?

bebo , myspace, facebook etc

but how to share it there?

theres a easy alternative, but maybe a problem as you cant give details out on here

ok srry:D

i agree with harry refreshing the forum every few seconds with idle chit chat.

ok jordan you just don't want me to be u're friend ok i won't but conty, mark the shark, and many other members are my friends becouse i apologized to them ok you don't have to be my frined i have lot of other members as my friends becouse i apologized to them and they don't even care for spamming the site becouse they are doing that too see posts from mark he posts "lol" and "me haha" too

cavor Posted: Jan 18th 2008

Mark The Shark & Terminator you have your very own chatting space here.

There was a thread on why don't some of the members come back!
If you put yourself in the shoes of someone new to this site and he/she started looking around at say a thread "models you have made" or "Does anyone know anything about Maya" chances are all the last pages they would only find some small chat, it's a shame as some of the earlier pages to some topics are very interesting.

You can see from the above post that some of the members are a little saddened by this:'(

I try very hard at being patient and looking through the threads, but I some times get a bit disappointed W & G forum indicates in red that there are new post and a pone clicking on the thread you get 'were are you' or just short sentence chats.

Here is a chat thread feel free to use it!
:D;) afriend
Thanks

ok i agree with cavor

conty Posted: Jan 18th 2008

terminator thats not true, i am happy to be your friend but i do care about the site being messy with idle chat hi lol etc its boring for us other members:)

i know but sometimes i don't understand what members are talking about and about that they are millions of posts about that discussion i never made it to read all the big posts about that discussion that is what i get rude for becouse i never get answer of other members for explanation of discussion.. that is spamming right?

Fish Posted: Jan 18th 2008

Jordan, it's not true that no one is terminator987's friend - I am. He has apologized for his spamming, so maybe we can all just move on and return to the subject at hand: &..?

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 18th 2008

WAIT A MINUTE! WHY AM I BEING TALKED ABOUT BEHIND MY BACK FOR JUST HAVING A TALK WITH SOMEONE! So now everyone goes against Mark the Shark because he's just trying to make friends with Terminator987 and just get him to be more friendly. That's no reason to go talking about me behind my back! Man, I thought you guys were my friends!

:'(

Mark the shark, I'm not talking behind your back!:O:'( I just want us to talk about W&G and not about things that might have irritated people, but are now over.

But there's a kind side to Terminator987, and I just wanted to show everyone that!:'(:'(And if anyone else has a report about how irrating I am then just go ahead. Like I care. There's a whole thread about me being the most annoying person on this site!

purple and brown Posted: Jan 18th 2008

i think mark the shark is nice!

:O

There's a thread like that?? Now THAT thread deserves to be locked a whole lot more than a friendly chat about pet rats! I like you Mark the shark...you are not annoying to me!:)

:'(

This IS the thread, Fish. And it's been started by Jordan who I thought was my good friend. I like both of you, Purple and Brown and Fish, but I think others have laid off me.:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

:O

OH! Then I'm not writing on this thread anymore. I'm moving over to the Socks thread, and hoping that you will know you are a good friend, Mark the shark.

cavor Posted: Jan 18th 2008

Mark I'm not trying to hurt anyone’s feelings but its like some of the others have said that idle chat clogs the forums making it messy which leaves the members having to sifted through pages to find anything really new.
It can be like walking in a middle of a conversation

Lets have some peace
:D:D;)

mark, you have always been kind and helpfull and you are a good friend, but i do agree with what cavor said too;)

Thanks, Fish:'(. You are my friend too. Yes, Cavor. Let's have peace. I was only trying to make friends with terminator.

purple and brown Posted: Jan 18th 2008

i wasnt being nasty to anybody? :O just gets to messy situations sometimes in threads etc.

i have given Mark The Shark some Animation advice and will carry on doing so as with others.

we know jordan, dont worry:)

thanks conty, the whole point of this thread was just giving notice the silly chatting in threads which makes this forum messy thats all. i would never be nasty to people especially when ive helped them before.

Harry Posted: Jan 18th 2008

hi jordan, i agree and where are you on msn, (<--sorry if thats spam)

msn went cuckoo, anyway i will see if the thing works tomorrow, (also im downstairs on the laptop so im not in my 2nd room , its not SPAM

Okay, Jordan. Sorry Conty. I posted a message on the same minute as you I didn't see it! Thanks. You have been a great friend ever since I joined and I would never be nasty anyone either.

any questions as you know , just still ask

Yes, why did you post this forum with the title as my name?

just cause it was you and terminator chatting to each other, anyway its over now and its all stopped!

Because he's not here saying random stuff to me!:D

goodbut dont restart the problem again just make it worse!

Well it ain't my fault he keeps saying stuff. On my "How to Work Maya" thread he asked if Maya was my girlfriend!:OIT'S A CG PROGRAMME!!!

lol, i see

terminator987 Posted: Jan 19th 2008

oh gosh i lost my friends again ok i am going to delete my account and leave this site in peace...:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(:-(

jordan Posted: Jan 19th 2008

as ive said i was never nasty to you.

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

Hey, wait a minute! Come back!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.