Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » THE CHRISTMAS THREAD

Oldest
Previous
1 2
There are 78 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 50.
timmythesheep848 Posted: Oct 20th 2010

Eek! Its almost that time of year again! CHRISTMAS! :P
This is the thread to countdown to Xmas and discuss what you are hoping to get or are getting!

nam man06 Posted: Oct 20th 2010

woohooooo! finaly someone else who doesnt think that 65 days christmas is ages away!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yep! Got any ideas on what you want for christmas?

Nathan M Posted: Oct 20th 2010
:D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Oct 20th 2010

Ha! Cool, I wana Ipod Touch.

iantimothy Posted: Oct 20th 2010

can't really think of too much that I want, maybe some model train stuff. And another pair of trouser suspenders (Trouser braces in the UK), the real button kind not the clip on ones. I have a couple pairs, but another pair would be nice. I wear suspenders (braces) and a bow tie to school everyday. :D

iantimothy Posted: Oct 20th 2010

A nice pair like this would be nice.

Clay Fighter Posted: Oct 21st 2010

WOOHOO!!
I am a big Birthday and Christmas person.
I LOVE the atmosphere that comes with christmas, created by my Mum,Dad,Aunty, Uncle, Cousins etc.(along with anyone else who is spending chrsitmas with us) running around frantically getting things done-
the songs, the smell of food, the few hours it takes when we are sitting by the christmas tree along with the HUGE mound of presents and watching my uncle give them out and seeing what everyone gets...*sigh, breath*
I dont know what I want yet, What I generally do Is make up my christmas list with the things I didnt get from my birthday list- But I havent created a birthday list yet as it isnt for a few more weeks!

timmythesheep848 Posted: Oct 21st 2010

Clay fighter- I agree Christmas has that Magical Feeling :P

And the Christmas Films!

I dont know what i would like yet either!

Anybody know what they are getting for someone else for christmas?

64 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS! (But if you ask me you get the christmas feeling much earlier)

jesusfreak247 Posted: Oct 21st 2010

does annyone actually know the REAL meaning of christmas? im making an animated film about it and it should come out mid december, but i'm really pressed for time so... gotta go!

jesusfreak247 Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

just kidding. mid december NEXT year. its gonna have 6 sets, 9 characters, dialouge, music by me and lots of voice talent, and plus, Im using this talent for GOD i want it to be perfect.

Clay Fighter Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

The 'REAL' meaning of christmas for my family is to have fun with our Family, on the day where no matter what happened over that year we all have fun, talk to those cousins or aunties that we havent seen for a few months and have a fun day at either my Aunty or my Mum & Dads house! spending the day together is amazing all my cousins are adults, so I am the youngest! it is awesome!

Our christmas doesnt revolve around Christ or Jesus or any Miracle other then that of having a wonderful family because we ourselves are not Christans, Catholics or Baptist, we follow no religion, dont scold me for it, it is the way I have been brought up and the way our family runs.

timmythesheep848 Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

Same as Clayfighter ^

For me Christmas is a happy time to spend time with your family and friends. 0:)

63 DAYS!

Gromits little bro Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

CF just so you know, Catholicism and baptist are forms of Christianity.

jesusfreak247 Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

im not going to scold you for it. God created you that way... but someday, i hope you turn to Him.

iantimothy Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

JesusFreak, what denomination of Christianity are you? And are you in the US, or UK or somewhere else.

ajmole Posted: Oct 22nd 2010

Um, I think it's a bit early to be celebrating Christmas.

timmythesheep848 Posted: Oct 23rd 2010

Yep so do i! Thats why we are only discussing it.

ajmole Posted: Oct 23rd 2010

Ah, a loophole! Or something....
62 days, I'd say.

nam man06 Posted: Oct 23rd 2010

yeah i agree with clayfighter :D

mmasonghi studios Posted: Oct 23rd 2010

I agree with jesusfreak

ajmole Posted: Oct 23rd 2010

I want the Raving Rabbids game that is coming out in November. And maybe Disney's Epic Mickey. : D

Clay Fighter Posted: Oct 23rd 2010

yeah GLB- but they have differences.
Well Jesusfreak247 I can safely say I am happy the way I have been brought up- although I do go to a private christian school- its only for the better teachers/education, I dont think I will turn to god ;)

timmythesheep848 Posted: Oct 24th 2010

61 Days!

nam man06 Posted: Oct 24th 2010

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! CANT WAIT! :D

jesusfreak247 Posted: Oct 24th 2010

iantimothy, im a presbeterian, and im in the us. how about u?

and just wondering, are the bow tie and suspenders required?

iantimothy Posted: Oct 24th 2010

I live in Kentucky, I am Catholic, and I go to an all boys catholic high school, we have to wear dress pants, dress shirt, a tie or bow tie and a belt or suspenders, you could probably guess, not many people wear bow ties and suspenders. But I am one o' them.

ha! thats awesome. im almost done with my nativity (set and characters) scene, which will b one of my first scenes to shoot.

nam man06 Posted: Oct 25th 2010

SIIIIIIIIXXTY DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!111!!!!! :P
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGGGHH!!!!!!1!!!1!!!!! :P
MUNKEEEEZ! :-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|):-(|)

Gromits little bro Posted: Oct 25th 2010

Sixty sixty sixty one.

kldceltic Posted: Oct 30th 2010

i so can,t wait untill xmas:D

oh by the way i never had a good christmas in 2005 as my uncle stephen died on 19th of december 2005 only 33 yrs young;)

Gromits little bro Posted: Oct 30th 2010

Aww. that's a shame So young as well :-(

wallace05man Posted: Nov 2nd 2010

i want the Wallace & Gromit World Of Invention book for christmas and Guitar Hero 5

chicken lickin Posted: Nov 2nd 2010

i'm would really like a pink flat screem tv so i can watch my wallace and gromit dvds in my bedroom!!!and i would also like a wallace and gromit world of invention book.

ajmole Posted: Nov 2nd 2010

Tons of LEGO, Rabbids Travel in Time and candy. : D

jesusfreak247 Posted: Nov 4th 2010

okay chicken lickin, since u want a PINK flat screen, im very much hoping yur a girl.
i want the "art of wallace and gromit" book and... ummm... a new guitar, an album by jack johnson, and a PONY! (kidding)

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 5th 2010

Boys can have pink flatscreens too, you know Jesusfreak247! :)

timmythesheep848 Posted: Nov 5th 2010

Yes Pink isnt just for girls! =)

jesusfreak247 Posted: Nov 6th 2010

ok chikin lickin, sorry if you are a boy. i actually googled it and found out that millions of boys like pink. but then again, if you are a girl thats fine too. what im trying to say is that ... sorry.

boo315 Posted: Nov 7th 2010

I can't wait to see Wallace and Gromit this Xmas and The Nightmare Before Christmas!

jesusfreak247 Posted: Nov 7th 2010

well guys... its official. i just saw this on tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swu3QQNdeVA

plus a ton of other christmas ads. although i cant get too upset about the whole kung fu panda holiday thing. Don’t know if that movie came out in britain or not, but iantimothy made a good point. disney movies will still be classic in 100 years. dreamworks... not so much (except for "w&g: the curse of the were-rabbit, probably because dreamworks trys to hip and stuff. but we enjoy them now, so nov. 14th roll on!

also, even though i think it’s ridiculous people think christmas starts the first second of nov. 1st, i duped all the stuff (except for wallace and gromit films im planning to watch when i wake up at 5 on christmas morning) off my ipod and replaces it with christmas stuff, mainly harry connick jr. he does the best christmas stuff. but it’s hard to refrain from listening until thanksgiving.

-may all your Christmases be white-

kldceltic Posted: Nov 7th 2010

i hope wallace and gromit is on during the xmas holidays like last year

kldceltic Posted: Nov 9th 2010

45 daysssssssssssssssssssssssssssss:)

PoisonIvy Posted: Nov 18th 2010

Christmas! It's a jolly time of year, I guess, but here in Australia it's the middle of Summer - and boy, does it get hot around here.

If we get a white Christmas, it'll be white-hot, that's what it'll be. ;)

Clay Fighter Posted: Nov 19th 2010

Hahaha, I know about that all too well PoisonIvy oh, And welcome back ;)

PoisonIvy Posted: Nov 19th 2010

Thanks ^^ .

It's been a while.

Ursrut Posted: Nov 20th 2010

Not quite ready for Christmas yet but have just been told by a friend that in their town Wallace and Gromit will be switching on their Christmas lights! Couldn't quiet believe my eyes! Obviously can't give away where it is because of the whole internet safety and i'm actually gutted that i can't go! :-(

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Dec 13th 2010

it's offical 12 days to xmas:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.