Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WORLD OF INVENTION » EPISODE ONE - WEDNESDAY, 3RD NOVEMBER!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Oct 27th 2010

It's been confirmed that episode one of World of Invention will start next Wednesday! Find out more at http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/news/27/10/2010

Hope you're all looking forward to it?

Ben5463 Posted: Oct 27th 2010

Oh I Can't Wait!

boo315 Posted: Nov 2nd 2010

It's called 'Nature Knows Best'

wallace05man Posted: Nov 3rd 2010

that was brilliant! probably one of my favourite Wallace & Gromit episodes/movies

NeilK Posted: Nov 3rd 2010

That was a great start to the series! :D I loved the inventions that were designed by nature, as a Physicist, I loved it all. :)

And Wallace and Gromit were just excellent! Great to see them back on the telly again, hehe :) Can't wait for next week's episode.

kldceltic Posted: Nov 4th 2010

i loved it but i had to watch it on the bbc channel in england why not scotland:-(

gromo Posted: Nov 4th 2010

it was awsome can t wait till next show

ajmole Posted: Nov 4th 2010

Any reviews posted yet? I wanna see what its like, and a clip from the episode. iPlayer no good in other countries than UK. : (

kameatrix Posted: Nov 7th 2010

In the introduction when Wallace goes past loads of flowers and baskets and so on (gifts, probably), one of the flowers has a tag in it that says 'break a leg, darling- love J.W xx'. New love interest???

VincentAnimations01 Posted: Nov 7th 2010

I love the opening titles especially the way the camera pans down from the TV screen towards Wallace sat at the desk.

gromitJLD Posted: Nov 7th 2010

i love ittt!

i think its great!
xx

JynxTitan Posted: Nov 8th 2010

This looks great so far. :)

wallace05man Posted: Feb 7th 2012

i found the one about space most interesting because i am very iunterested in all the planets and stuff

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Feb 8th 2012

i haven't actually seen any as i wasn't a member of the site then and didn't realise it was on tv
is it good because i might try 2 get it on dvd or something if it is?

DoGSBESTFRIEND Posted: Feb 21st 2013

I have the blu ray its great

MrTechnoTrousers Posted: Mar 4th 2013

I know, i've got it now got it ages ago, it is really good 

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.