Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » AARDMAN'S ARTHUR CHRISTMAS NEWS.

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
jordan Posted: Nov 3rd 2010

Aardman's/Sony Arthur Christmas News.

James McAvoy, Hugh Laurie and Jim Broadbent are lending their voices to Aardman Animations' 3D, CG-animated family comedy, "Arthur Christmas."

Bill Nighy, Imelda Staunton and Ashley Jensen have also boarded the film, which will be released November 23, 2011 from Sony Pictures Animation.

The story of Arthur Christmas answers every child's question: "How does Santa deliver all those presents in one night?" It focuses on Santa's ultra-high-tech operation hidden beneath the North Pole.

McAvoy leads the cast as Arthur, the good-natured but clumsy younger son of Santa and the only one in his family still captivated by the magic of the holiday.

Laurie, star of television's "House," will play Arthur's older brother Steve, heir to the operation who has given the North Pole high-tech efficiency and military-style precision.

Bill Nighy plays Santa's 136-year-old father, Grandsanta, a cranky old codger who hates the modern world.

jordan Posted: Nov 3rd 2010

yup Katie, now wee need some more pix, and Pirates! too

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 4th 2010

Take a look at this month's WIRED magazine - there's some great shots of the Pirates! set in there: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/news/04/11/2010

jordan Posted: Nov 4th 2010

i thought my local shop had it, but i will have to go elsewhere :)

Nathan M Posted: Nov 4th 2010

Awesome!

jesusfreak247 Posted: Nov 4th 2010

since katie made us go to the link, scroll ALL the way down the page, i thought id just put it up here.

Nathan M Posted: Nov 4th 2010

i love christmas films :) its a shame weve got to wait a year but oh well :L :D

ajmole Posted: Nov 4th 2010

I was just about to say that Nathan M (your last comment)!

Windows Vista Posted: Nov 28th 2010

Is it released in UK or America?

kldceltic Posted: Nov 28th 2010

windows vista i think it's only in the uk:)

Arthur Christmas (2011)
Animation - 11 November 2011 (UK)

iantimothy Posted: Nov 28th 2010

It is probably release is the US too, because it is Sony.

rippedpants1257 Posted: Jan 25th 2011

hi aardman heres :)the poster

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.