Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
Harry Posted: Jan 18th 2008

hi, as some of you know i am doing a animation short on a frog stuck in a drainpipe!! sounds boring but when you get to know it it will be ok, hopefully, well to tidy my mess up i will post the latest images and stuff on here so hope you like the idea i will find it somewhere and copy and paste it to here in a min so please keep checking for updates! well hope you like the idea from, harry (HDA)

Harry Posted: Jan 18th 2008

heres the storyline...

Some Frogs That Are Maybe Stuck Somewhere, Lets Say In The Bottom Of The Drain Pipe But The Hole At The End Is Blocked So They Build Some "Frog Size Jet Packs" And Fly Up Out Of The Top And Its Like There Shooting Into Hevan But Then They Come Back Down Into The Drain Pipe Again And They Wnd Up Making A "Frog Size Rocket" For All Of Them And They Fly Out With A Blast And Theres A Old Granny Sunbathing In Her Garden Reading But Notices A Flying Frog In A Coke Can Rocket And She Is Terrified With Wide Eyes And Then She Just Drops And Faints,(Maybe She Could Be On A Hammok)

do you like it?

J-Snake Posted: Jan 18th 2008

sounds good but really really hard to animate

Josephine Posted: Jan 18th 2008

Bring it on!

jordan Posted: Jan 19th 2008

i love the name i wouldnt post the storyline as it may be copied, love the font and colours too for the logo. keep up the good work

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 19th 2008

He got the idea from me and Leopard's movie (Frog Blast) and it is computer-generated. I don't mind Harry doing it though. See "Our New Plan" for details.

policeman95 Posted: Jan 20th 2008

great looking forward to it

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 21st 2008

Me too.:)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.