Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » GET INVENTING WITH WALLACE AND GROMIT'S TOTALLY NEW MAGAZINE!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 22 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 22.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 10th 2010
woi_magazine.jpg

The nation’s favourite inventors are now starring in a brand new magazine called Totally… Wallace and Gromit’s World of Invention, available in the shops from the 11th November!

The magazine accompanies the major six-part BBC ONE television series Wallace and Gromit’s World of Invention. World-renowned inventor and all-round genius Wallace, hopes to inspire a whole new generation of innovative mind by showcasing the mind-boggling machine and inventions that have influenced his own illustrious DIY inventing career. He is accompanied, as ever, by his faithful side-kick (turned camera-dog) Gromit. Madness, mayhem, danger, robots, submarines, spaceships and teasmades all ensue!

The official tie-in magazine is packed with fun facts, inventing tips, behind-the-scenes features, exclusive new comic strip stories, posters, puzzles and more. Plus there’s a chance to win the official book and DVD which accompany the series, and a brilliant FREE build-your-own helicopter to construct and some awesome Wallace and Gromit stickers!

Totally…Wallace and Gromit’s World of Invention magazine is available from all good newsagents, or from Zinio.com as a digital download for your PC, Mac or iPad!

As a special wallaceandgromit.com exclusive - download a sample of the comic strips below!

Ben5463 Posted: Nov 10th 2010

How Much Would This Mag Be?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 11th 2010

It's £3.99 and should be available from now until the 1st December, hope you like it!

jordan Posted: Nov 11th 2010

ooooh must buy!

jordan Posted: Nov 11th 2010

just got my copy of wallace & gromit world of invention mag, wonder why it says ISSUE 5 on cover?!lol and why doesnt it mention when the next issue is out?

skalouis Posted: Nov 11th 2010

it a same there not making any more of the brillant mag

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 11th 2010

where can you get it because WHSmith don't have it?

CurlyWirley Posted: Nov 12th 2010

You can get it from any store, which sells magazines, i.e. Tesco, sainsburys e.t.c. WHSmith should sell it, if not get them to order it in for you.

hope this helps:):)

timmythesheep848 Posted: Nov 12th 2010

Next time i go to the Shops i will check to see if they have a copy!

wallace05man Posted: Nov 12th 2010

Katie, will there only be 1 issue or will the be one every month like the old w&g mag?

kieran Posted: Nov 12th 2010

i have just found out why the magazine says issue 5.

in the magazine go to page 42 and you will see that issues 1 to 4 are unrelated to wallace and gromit so im thinking that because the company who produced this magazine is (Totally) they may do diffrent films per issue for example it said that issue 1 was shrek.

this is just my suggestion, and i think the magazine is a one off.

wallace05man Posted: Nov 13th 2010

ooh ok

Katie, was that link at the top just a sample of each comic strip?

we just went to tesco a i bought the magazine and it's great!

timmythesheep848 Posted: Nov 13th 2010

As Kieran said Its just a One Off! I thought it would be just a WOI magazine.

Gromit lad Posted: Nov 13th 2010

Im checking out Target. I found "ONE" W&G book there, and a journal at the half price book store.............. I don't know how magazines work out in U.S. lol but Im gonna find it!

lad

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 20th 2010

can u get it from anywhere other than tescos of WHSmith

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Nov 22nd 2010

@gromitsbuddyinginventor it should be available from all good newsagents. You can also download it from a site called Zinio for your PC, Mac or iPad at the following address: https://gb.zinio.com/checkout/publisher/?productId=500608364&offer=500361887
&rf=walgrom

gromitsbuddyinginventor Posted: Nov 22nd 2010

Thanks katie, it turns out to be in a little paper shop that i looked in before but couldn't find it. I now have it and it is awesome

ajmole Posted: Nov 22nd 2010

I was hoping it has free, but it's 2 pounds. I don't even have a pound, only US dollars. : (

job1866 Posted: Nov 23rd 2010

Oh I have pounds alright, pounds of fat!! I hope this comes to America

Garfed Posted: Apr 7th 2011

You can from any store, which sells magazines, it is Tesco, sainsburys etc. WHSmith should sell, if not to make them for you.

< Links removed by EllieM as it is against house rules to post links to good or services >

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.