Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » VIDEO EDITORS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 5 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 5.
Chocachoc Posted: Nov 12th 2010

Hey,

I'm having problems finding a good free video editing software. WMM is not good enough to make into a good quality video which I need to send to the BBC. Does anybody know of any good program that is FREE? I have tried 'wax' but I cannot seem to preview the audio.

Any suggestions?

I really need to find a good program fast otherwise I don't know what I'll do :S

Chocachoc Posted: Nov 12th 2010

Sorry about that, big panic there. I managed to find out how to preview the sound at the same time as the video after a lot of googleing.

Please could you tell me what software you use to edit your films? I'd be very interested to know.

xx

Ursrut Posted: Nov 12th 2010

Magix Movie Edit Pro 15 plus, which is pretty good. Adobe Premier is also good- we use it at school. :)

Gromits little bro Posted: Nov 12th 2010

Pinnacle is great as well

Siro6 Posted: Nov 18th 2010

Cybershot Power Director

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.