Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » ROBERT HARROP XMAS 2010 W&G FIGURE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
jordan Posted: Dec 9th 2010

i took the plunge and bough the Robert Harrop XMAS 2010 W&G figure, and it arrived last night i cant stop staring at it i got number 889 even the postbox is textures its amazing

just wondered if anybody else has bought one? :)

Wilsations Animations Posted: Dec 9th 2010

sorry but we arnt all rich

rinny Posted: Dec 9th 2010

i received mine a couple of weeks ago and we are amazed at the detail on this piece - definately worth its money. Taking pride of place this Xmas

Plink-Plonk Posted: Dec 12th 2010

These pieces are great value for money, I visited Robert Harrops for their Christmas Event. They had the new clay sculpts of their latest pieces due to be released. It'll be Wallace and Gromit window cleaning from the bungee chord.. It'll look even better when its cast and painted..

I also have a full set of the Grand Day Out figures signed by Robert Harrop and Nick Parks which i purchased from a sealed bid auction.. :D

-Wensleydale- Posted: Dec 26th 2010

Just purchased the Christmas 2010 figure. Can't wait until it arrives!!

jordan Posted: Dec 27th 2010

cool thanks for posting the photo , wonder if Aardman will ask robert harrop to do Shaun The Sheep Range that would be cool in the future.

Plink-Plonk Posted: Feb 12th 2011

This was taken at the christmas event, there are lots of new pieces in their latest catalogue

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.