Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » A QUICK THOUGHT W&G STAMPS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
jordan Posted: Jan 1st 2011

they will be RARE really soon, wont they not that im selling mine, lol should have stocked up on them lol

Aardeej Posted: Jan 1st 2011

I sent off for the whole set ( the one presented with Shaun the Sheep playing the violin)
but still saved any stamps that appeared on any post sent to our house.

I'd like to see a Shaun the Sheep set or history of Aardman. (Chicken Run, Morph ect)

emily3 Posted: Jan 1st 2011

haha ive saved one of the most common ones!:D isnt it cos there 30 this year??xx

Fish Posted: Jan 1st 2011

Wow...there isn't a spot to click on in that big red strip. :O Are we no longer allowed to bypass the new member precaution?

gef16 Posted: Jan 1st 2011

It sucks doesnt it Fish. I cant see any of my messages. Is that because I am a new member or what

ajmole Posted: Jan 1st 2011

Fish: Now on weekends, we aren't allowed to see moderated posts. It's because Aardman believes we need protection from Dark Wooper in case he comes back (not saying it's a bad idea). We can see them on Monday. : )

Clay Fighter Posted: Jan 2nd 2011

is ti just because of dark wooper, or is it just a general spamming thing?

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 2nd 2011

Who is this Dark Wooper figure? Sounds like some sort of Pokemon move?

ajmole Posted: Jan 2nd 2011

Dark Wooper is an evil swearing spamming guy. And I'm not sure Clay Fighter, but I know he is part of the reason. Now back onto the topic of the stamps.

Aardeej Posted: Jan 2nd 2011

I read that in America there's going to be a series of Pixar stamps out early this year. I hope Royal Mail do the same here.

Fish Posted: Jan 2nd 2011

Thanks for the info, ajmole. We've had more than one evil swearing spamming guy - particularly on the weekends when there aren't moderators around.

I bet you can buy the Pixar stamps when they come out. I was able to buy the royal mail W&G stamps even though I live in the states.

Aardeej Posted: Jan 3rd 2011

Thanks fish
I'll keep checking e-bay ;)
I think that's a way I'll get hold of a set.

Aardeej Posted: Jan 11th 2011

Did anyone catch the story on BBC Breakfast this morning reporting that Royal Mail are releasing a set of Gerry Anderson stamps? This will include.....

Thunderbirds, Stingray, Joe 90, Captain Scarlet, and Fireball XL5.

jordan Posted: Jan 11th 2011

yeh i got a leaflet through the post from royal mail about those the other week i dont collect stamps, i just bought the w&g ones cause there cool :) but the Gerry Anderson ones look cool too, i have a signed Gerry Anderson boxset of VHS whole series of Stingray "To Jordan" Gerry Anderson

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 14th 2011

stop

Clay Fighter Posted: Jan 14th 2011

Nam Man stop spamming!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.