Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » THINGS YOU SAW IN FLUSHED AWAY??

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 18 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 18.
abra Posted: Jan 12th 2011

What hidden images of Wallace and Gromit did you guys see in Flushed Away?? There are quite a few to remember.

Aardeej Posted: Jan 12th 2011

I've seen a picture of Wendolene, and a Gromit pencil top. You can't miss that one!
Plus Roddy has a Wallace outfit.

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 12th 2011

Wow, I haven't watched Flushed Away for a while, so I can't remember! Anyone got any good screenshots? :D

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 12th 2011

I'll have a look into my 'archive' for you Katie :D

Aardeej Posted: Jan 12th 2011

It's not just Wallace and Gromit that are hiding - there are also some Creature Comfort images to look out for. ;)

abra Posted: Jan 12th 2011

I saw a COTWR DVD and other Dreamworks Animation films when Roddy was looking through the DVD collection. Plus, I saw a Gromit toy.

Aardeej Posted: Jan 13th 2011

abra - that scene with the DVD's was clever - and there is also a stuffed toy of Dragon from the Shrek films. (in Roddy's owners room)

Ursrut Posted: Jan 13th 2011

And when roddy is looking through what clothes he could wear- he picks out a jumper just like Wallaces

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 13th 2011

The bunnies from COTWR

Ursrut Posted: Jan 13th 2011

Yeah- I believe they were in slipper form? or was that my imagination.

Gromits little bro Posted: Jan 13th 2011

erm, umm,,, idk

jesusfreak247 Posted: Jan 14th 2011

yeah, there was a stuffed bunny, gromit, and dragon plus alex the lion from madagascar.

nam man06 Posted: Jan 14th 2011

< Link removed by EllieM as it was off-topic spam >

MotionMe Posted: Jan 14th 2011

shrek stuffed animal in the kids room

abra Posted: Jan 14th 2011

there was also one when Rita was with Roddy under the ship and she pulled out a Gromit thing. :? :O

the mag Posted: Jan 27th 2011

lol!

Calls Posted: Jul 11th 2011

Well this isn't a Wallace and Gromit item that I saw but when roddy was looking through his collection of DVDs I saw that there was a chicken run DVD!;)

wallace05man Posted: Jul 14th 2011

here's a picture of the bit with wallace's clothes

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.