Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum
Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
Rick18 Posted: Jan 16th 2011

Hi, I wonder if you can help.

I bought the DVD The Curse of the Were-Rabbit from a major supermarket chain here in the UK (its definately not a pirated copy and is made for the UK & Irish market). I don't have a DVD player (and never have had one) I just play the odd DVD on my PC. I have never had a problem before, but when I try and play this DVD it asks me for a code. I have no idea what code it wants so may have wasted my money.

Can anyone help me please - I am a DVD novice, but pretty clued up on PC's.

Regards, Rick

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 17th 2011

Hi Rick18, try the code CHEESE - we've had a couple of other questions about this and so I hope it is the same circumstances.

(The disc acts differently when you put it into your PC and tries to connect to a special W&G website, which you need the code for. The code is found by completing a game in the special features section)

Rick18 Posted: Jan 17th 2011

Hi, thanks for your help. An amazingly quick response, and amazingly from a staff member.

As a result I have managed to get it to work.

Rick

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 18th 2011

Great stuff! Hope you enjoyed the film

taylor williams Posted: Jan 18th 2011

I HAVE A QUESTION I WENT TO "YOUR CREATIONS'' AND EVERY TIME I CLICKED ON A VIDEO INCLUDING MY OWN I CANNOT WATCH IT AND IT HAS SOME ONE ELSE'S DISCRIPTION ON IT DO YOU KNOW WHY???:-(

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Jan 18th 2011

Hi Taylor, I think we had a bug in the website Can you check again now and see if it loooks ok?

taylor williams Posted: Jan 18th 2011

YEAH THANKS:)

taylor williams Posted: Feb 5th 2011

I posted a video on the 1st of the month and it's still not on here. Should i try to post it again??? Thanks.

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.