Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » LITTLEBIGPLANET 2

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
NeilK Posted: Jan 23rd 2011

Seeing that this is a large and mainly, creative community, :P I thought it would be good to make a thread for this game. :)

Unlike most games, it's community generated and created, and the level or originality is amazing. This successor to the first game is very similur, but every detail has been improved and made more user-friendly.

It would be cool to see a Wallace and Gromit level, lol :D What are your thoughts on the game, and have you any levels to share? :)

JynxTitan Posted: Jan 23rd 2011

I haven't played it, but it looks so cool from what I've seen on Youtube Videos. :D
A Sackboy version of Gromit would be totally epic. hehe

edmond Posted: Mar 13th 2011

Its good

timmythesheep848 Posted: Apr 16th 2011

I love LBP! The sack things/boys are so cute!

edmond Posted: May 8th 2011

I would like to warn you I am the worst creator that ever walked the earth so if you wabnt to play my levels be prepared for absaloute GARBAGE!!! My PSN name is crazyclownman and my old one is caledmond I have very low hearts as an author and very few hearts for any of my levels :O:-(

cheesy crust Posted: Jul 16th 2011

i too am a terrible creator, i have made a and level and it is my only level to get a heart, my psn name is azaorbust45 and my level is called wallace and gromit a grand day out again, its not that good:-(

edmond Posted: Aug 8th 2011

I'll add you

w&gfan75 Posted: Feb 25th 2012

fav. game. play with anyone
name online is kuulkids

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.