Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » BARRY THE SNAIL: PROJECT QUESTIONNAIRE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
Chocachoc Posted: Jan 27th 2011

Hello,

As you may know already I am creating a short animation (Barry the Snail: Episode 1) for an extended project I am doing at school. Just this evening I have written a questionnaire which I would like you to fill out as it would help me get more feedback in this task:

____________________________________________________________________________________

Q1. What is your favourite form of animation?

. . . 2D Hand Drawn, 2D Computer, 3D Computer, Stop motion

Q2. What is your favourite animated feature film?

Q3. Who is your favourite animated character and why?

Q4. What themes do you enjoy in a film? (E.g. love interest, hatred...)

Q5........

______________________________________________________________________________________

The original questionnaire contains massive spoilers in question 5: It gives away the whole plot and gives you choices of an ending. I have posted the first 4 questions which I would really like as many of you as possible to answer and it would be really helpful if you could.

If you would like to see question 5 and answer it please leave me a message on this page, and I will e-mail the question out to you when I can: http://chocachoc.weebly.com/contact-me.html . Please be warned, this question gives away everything and may spoil your viewing of my film. Also, I have been very careful at giving any hints out that may spoil it, so if you answer this question please do not post anything anywhere until I have finished and uploaded it.

Thanks a lot,

Lizzie

Clay Fighter Posted: Jan 27th 2011

Do I have to choose? I would say my ABSOLUTE favourite is Stop Motion but I like them all!

I have many, but I think it is Toy story!

Bill & Ben The Flower Pot Men because they are funny... Wow, havent seen that in years!

Magic or Enchanted things (E.g. A character who normally wouldnt talk that can- Gnomes,Snails etc.)

I sent you an email via your website for Q. 5.

Purple&Brown Posted: Jan 28th 2011

Got to be stop motion, love the home made feel to it :P!

So many to choose from, might have to go with Clay Fighter on this one, Toy Story!

Gromit, just because I think its amazing that Aardman can show show much expression without him talking (like Barry the Snail!) , and he's awesome!

Comedy, Action. The kind that makes you on the edge of your deat or wetting your self laughing |-)

Q5. Would love to see the episode when it comes out, and as tempting as it is, I will have to pass.

Hope I helped!

mmasonghi studios Posted: Jan 28th 2011

Q1. All of the above

Q2. Fantastic Mr. Fox

Q3.W & G and mine own character but have not seen dem yet.

Q4. Comedy. :D

Nathan M Posted: Jan 29th 2011

Q1. 3D Computer

Q2. toy story

Q3. gromit because hes uniqe as he doesnt talk and he says alot with just eyebrows

Q4. i enjoy action but like dark films (like harry potter with magic, potions and flying) :L

iantimothy Posted: Jan 29th 2011

1. What is your favourite form of animation?
- any kind, except motion capture.

- Walt Disney's Pinnochio

-Jiminy Cricket, he is just a great character. (I might be partial to Twigs and
Drake too!)

- family friendly comedy and Life lessons

Chocachoc Posted: Jan 29th 2011

Thanks everyone,

@iantimothy, please could you specify a particular form of animation (Q1)?

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.