Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » AARDMAN ON YOUTUBE

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 8 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 8.
wallace05man Posted: Jan 29th 2011

hi Katie, will there be anymore Rex The Runt or Angry Kid episodes on youtube? i just got the dvd of Aardman Darkside and loved it

wallace05man Posted: Jan 31st 2011

Katie?

Grumblefish Posted: Feb 21st 2011

Now will Aardman Darkside ever see the light of day in America?

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 24th 2011

wallace05man - there'll be more Rex up over the coming months. Angry Kid series 1 is already on there and we're hoping to put up series 2 soon.

Grumblefish - the Darkside DVD is pretty old now and so I don't think there's any plans to release it in the US, but the YouTube videos are all available in the US so you shouldn't miss out!

http://www.youtube.com/aardmansdarkside
(just to mention for younger fans, this channel contains naughty bits!)

abra Posted: Feb 28th 2011

i like your Darkside, plus I am all for Rex the Runt, the wobbly bobbly dribbly scribbly dog!!

wallace05man Posted: Feb 28th 2011

oh ok thanks, i'll look out for new episodes. i just got the dvd of Angry Kid series one from amazon. i also got my friend one because he's a big fan of Angry Kid aswell

wallace05man Posted: Feb 28th 2011

Grumblefish Posted: Mar 1st 2011

I was checking out You Tube and you would not believe what I found. The Aardman Podcasts!!!

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.