Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » NEW WALLACE & GROMIT PROFILES!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 26 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 26.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 16th 2011

You might notice that the Wallace & Gromit site has had a bit of a spruce and now includes personal profiles and buddies!

What does this mean?
Visit http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/user/profile and you can fill in lots of new bits of information about yourself and personalise your own page!

(You can view my profile here)

Buddies
You also have the opportunity to add buddies that you have made while using the site - simply click on the name of the person you want to buddy-up with, and click “add buddy” when you visit their profile! Any buddies you made on Shaun the Sheep will also be added too!

Don’t want to take part?
You can turn off buddy requests by visiting your profile at any time: http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/user/profile

I hope you like the new features – let us know your thoughts below!

Gromits little bro Posted: Feb 17th 2011

Finally! Although this is good, socially, I can't help thinking that it is more to please shaun users. Is there a way to block buddy requests if we no longer wish to receive them? Having said that, It is well executed ;)

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Feb 17th 2011

omg like i am glad this site is working today

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 17th 2011

Thanks for the feedback guys (sorry about the little glitch yesterday, we spilled tea on some important internet cables ;) )

GLB - hope you enjoy the new features. We thought it was about time that W&G had the same functions as Shaun, seeing as a lot of you use both sites. Plus it's a way to show off all the hard work you put into creations and writing posts for the forums. Edit your profile and you can turn off buddy requests if you don't want them.

kldceltic Posted: Feb 17th 2011

this is cool aardman you rock

katie i cannot post on the forum called genral chat:-(:'(:O

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 17th 2011

kld - well spotted, should be working again now :D

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Feb 17th 2011

I hope this is not a silly question - how do I accept buddy requests? I was looking for something to click... as I do not want to appear that I'm ignoring my friends by not stating my preference one way or another...

OOOOOOhhhh, it's GOOOOOOOOOOOOD to be back!

Yours swimmingly
SockEye Salmon

sockeye it is near the buddies online

Ursrut Posted: Feb 17th 2011

Sockeye! Long time no see/read!!!!
Just click on the text saying that you have buddy requests. It will pop up with all the people who have requested and just press accept :D

Great to see you!!!!

chicken lickin Posted: Feb 17th 2011

i've just been sorting mine out, i love it!

SockEyeSalmon Posted: Feb 17th 2011

It's great to see you, too, old pals Oh, how I missed you all. Thank you very much and kindly for all your help!

I won't insult you with those dog-ate-my-homework excuses, except to say they concern mostly health matters.

We have sooooo much to catch up on, haven't we?

Back with a splash, folks!

PS: It was in my local paper that Uncle Joe's Mintballs made their two BILLIONTH mintball. Unfortunately, they won't post it off to me :-( because it will end up in Wigan Museum!

Yours as ever!
SockEye Salmon

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 17th 2011

Oh, thats why the website wasn't working yesterday. I was getting mad at my computer lol. Thank you for updating our accounts, this is new for me. Buddies, well, I like surprises, lol.

lad

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 18th 2011

Coool!
I have already had a few requests.:D

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 20th 2011

Me too, but how do you except them?

lad probably asking an easy question lol........

Purple&Brown Posted: Feb 20th 2011

In the top right corner, click buddy requests if there is one or more on it, then click on accept under there name if you want to add them.

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 22nd 2011

It shows up their picture, but no accept button.....

lad

Clay Fighter Posted: Feb 23rd 2011

Gromit Lad the same thing happened to me, except with only one of the people, every one elses had an accpet button but one doesnt :-|

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 23rd 2011

Gromit lad, Clay Fighter - could you let me know what browser you are using? We'll try and get it fixed for you asap!

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Feb 23rd 2011

me is on internet explorer 8 and it works fine with me:D

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 23rd 2011

Sorry about timing, but I have Internet Explorer,8 or something, I think too.

lad thanks

Clay Fighter Posted: Mar 3rd 2011

Im using Internet explorer 8 aswell!

Gromit02 Posted: Mar 27th 2011

i like the new it better now i like thant we can now have buddys Thanks ;)

altergromit Posted: Mar 30th 2011

It is a great thing!! :D:D:D

CrazyClub Posted: Apr 9th 2011

Im using mozilla firefox i dont know why but im sure its not a bad thing

Calls Posted: Jun 11th 2011

I think it is great well done aardman

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.