Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

GENERAL CHAT » RABBITS

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 16 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 16.
chicken lickin Posted: Feb 17th 2011
:D

In may half term i was planning on getting two girl rabbits and i'm not realy that sure on what to call them, could you give me some cool names?

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 17th 2011

Bubbley, chubley, Fluffles, cuddly, fluffy, cutie, sally, sara, littles, Puffs, Bushy, Thumper, Jumpers, Totty, Jinx, Jacky, Lucky, Daisy.

Use to have 2 when I was very little, I don't remember much, but the girls Lola.

lad lol good luck

chicken lickin Posted: Feb 18th 2011

thanks for the names gromit lad! i like the name jinx

mmasonghi studios Posted: Feb 18th 2011

Pixar i think that would be a cool name

Hutch the rabbit Posted: Feb 19th 2011

Miffy, Maizey, Twinkle, Spotty, Hutch , Cheeky, Poppy, Spotty, Daisy, and thats all I could think of!

chicken lickin Posted: Feb 22nd 2011

some realy great names, thanks Hutch the rabbit

icy blue Posted: Mar 30th 2011

Cool your getting two She-rabbits thats great

icy blue Posted: Mar 30th 2011

mabey you should name one Sparks

shaun the lamb Posted: Apr 5th 2011

Blueberry?

chicken lickin Posted: Apr 14th 2011
|-)

they are super names, i will be getting them soon (thats if my dad says yes, which he will!) blueberry is a good name for a black rabbit i think! and sparks i think would suit a brown rabbit

Calls Posted: Jun 7th 2011

Cotton tail?

Sniggles Posted: Jun 7th 2011

cadbury

ogologol Posted: Jun 8th 2011

how about chocolate or hutch after the one in the curse of the were-rabbit?;)

chicken lickin Posted: Jun 18th 2011

thanks for all the awsome names, i've got my rabbits, its a boy, hes 6 months old and i decided to name him frankie. i'll put some picture of him on soon!!

edmond Posted: Jun 20th 2011

cheesy

chicken lickin Posted: Aug 5th 2011

edmond if you mean the name "Frankie" is cheesy then i think you are wrong as his name realy does sute him |-)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.