Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

LATEST NEWS » NICK PARK GUEST STARS IN THE SIMPSONS, AIRING IN THE UK THIS MARCH!

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 33 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 33.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 25th 2011

The wait is almost over for fans of Wallace & Gromit and The Simpsons in the UK, many of whom will have been aware for some time that Nick Park is due to appear in an episode of The Simpsons!!!

wg_simpsons.jpg

The episode ‘Angry Dad: The Movie’, aired in the US last week and enjoyed a great response from the US audience, and we can now reveal that the episode is scheduled to air here in the UK on April 1st on Sky 1 and Sky1 HD. Until then, here’s the synopsis for the episode to keep you keen and a great image featuring the numerous cameos from ‘Angry Dad: The Movie’ – can you guess who everyone is?

Bart’s cartoon about an angry dad is turned into “Angry Dad: The Movie” and quickly becomes a critics’ favorite. When Russell Brand (guest-voicing as himself) presents the Golden Globe to Bart’s film, Homer usurps the podium and gives his own acceptance speech. The film’s winning streak continues with Homer taking credit at each ceremony, so when “Angry Dad” receives an Oscar nomination, Bart keeps it a secret. With the help of DJ Kwanzaa (guest voice Smoove), Homer and Marge arrive at the ceremony just as Halle Berry (guest-voicing as herself) presents the award. Bart’s fellow nominee, Nick Park (guest-voicing as himself), helps him realize that creating a film is a team effort, and Bart gives credit where credit is due.

Purple&Brown Posted: Feb 25th 2011

I can't wait for this! :D

Nathan M Posted: Feb 25th 2011

amazing!

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 25th 2011

I know, so excited to see the episode on TV. Being featured in such a prestigious show must be a great feeling :D

Shaun and the Ewe Posted: Feb 25th 2011

No! Really great but this isn't channel 4 is it? Does anyone know what it is on because yet again an awesome guest is on and I can't see it!!! Unless I am wrong. Then again there is a site.

Purple&Brown Posted: Feb 25th 2011

I would guess it would be on Sky1, that's where all the new Simpsons episodes are, and in HD! :P

JynxTitan Posted: Feb 25th 2011

I missed this episode. Nuts. :( Someone told me about this too, and I've regretted it since. Oh well, I'll see it next time. :)

Gromit lad Posted: Feb 25th 2011

Hurray! Who knows what comedy they'll throw into twist it.

lad

bioniclecharlie Posted: Feb 26th 2011

I'll never be able see it. its only on sky 1 and I don't even have that..:'(:O:-(

saturnthe5th Posted: Feb 26th 2011

Cool

Sniggles Posted: Feb 26th 2011

I saw it yesterday and it was so good! I was s happy when they showed the cartoon version of Nick Park!!!

JynxTitan Posted: Feb 27th 2011

I finally saw it a day ago online. :D I loved it! Nick was brilliant in there.

abra Posted: Feb 27th 2011

coooool:O

Nathan M Posted: Feb 27th 2011

I havnt seen this yet as i live in the uk :/

chicken lickin Posted: Feb 27th 2011
|-)

wow, i look forward to watching the show!

Miss_Piglet Posted: Feb 28th 2011

online? where? it's available somewhere?

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Mar 1st 2011

omg i can,t wait;)

hellrocky Posted: Mar 2nd 2011

Right! So the episode is scheduled to air here in the UK this March. Which channel?

cavor Posted: Mar 3rd 2011

Sky1 I think?

saturnthe5th Posted: Mar 5th 2011

Wouldn't it be graet if wallace and gromit themselves appeared in the simpsons:-(|)

timmythesheep848 Posted: Mar 6th 2011

Awesome Episode!

Loved it! The Pixar and Wallace & Gromit

It was Brilliant!

cocolangham Posted: Mar 6th 2011

wow i cnt wait i luv the simpsons but i also luv wallace and gromit :D

Nathan M Posted: Mar 11th 2011

when is this on tv? in uk

cavor Posted: Mar 24th 2011

Not much of March left....have I missed the episode with Nick Park in it!

kldceltic Posted: Mar 27th 2011

There's one on friday on sky1 I am watching it:):D

katie Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 28th 2011

D'oh, the airing date has now been changed to April 1st on Sky 1 and Sky 1 HD - don't forget to add it to your calendar!

For more information, see the link below:
http://www.wallaceandgromit.com/news/01/04/2011

warmth Posted: Mar 31st 2011

Superb!!!

Ellie M Aardman Staff Posted: Mar 31st 2011

Are you sure it's not an April fool, Katie? ;)

kld loves wallace for eva Posted: Mar 31st 2011

ha am recording it

Phaldog Posted: Apr 10th 2011

coooool! Canada too?

jonathan reed Posted: Apr 15th 2011

well well nick park you son of a gun.

kieran10 Posted: Apr 24th 2011

dint see :'(it but i bet it was grate:-(|)

kieran10 Posted: Apr 24th 2011

he looks cool

Login to post a comment

No account? Register here

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.