Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » SHORT FILM FUND FOR 16-25 YEAR OLDS - UK

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 7 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 7.
katie Aardman Staff Posted: Feb 25th 2011

Hi guys,

This was posted on our intranet at work and thought it might be interesting for some of you budding film makers out there. I'm afraid this one is only for UK residents, but if I hear of any more I'll post them here too!

"IdeasTap are offering all 16-25 year olds the opportunity to make a short film without having to worry about raising the funds. There are eight prizes of £5,000 up for grabs, and the resulting film should be no longer than five minutes.

We’re looking for original and engaging ideas – anything from a documentary, conceptual piece, a trailer for a feature, a music video, fashion film or an animated short to name a few possibilities. The fund closes on 28th March 2011, to apply visit http://www.ideastap.com "

VincentAnimations01 Posted: Feb 25th 2011

Thanks for the information, I may give it a go:)!

Purple&Brown Posted: Feb 25th 2011

Shame I'm too young

Gromits little bro Posted: Feb 25th 2011

^^ I thought you were older...

I migght apply...

Nathan M Posted: Feb 25th 2011

This sounds brillaint

Chocachoc Posted: Feb 26th 2011

I may try :)

kldceltic Posted: Feb 26th 2011

i am over 16 so i can do it:D

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.