Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » I NEED HELP GETTING A GOOD STOPFRAME PROGRAMME

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are 13 messages in total. Showing messages 1 to 13.
mcmuffins Posted: Jan 20th 2008

if anyone can give me some advice on getting some good stopframe software i would most appreciate it

conty Posted: Jan 20th 2008

hi mcmuffins, ive just had my first go with my new software and its great, have a look at this link;) http://www.stopmotionpro.com/index.php

iantimothy Posted: Jan 20th 2008

you could try istopmotion, worky really well for me

cutee101 Posted: Jan 20th 2008

stopmo pro is brill

Mark the shark Posted: Jan 21st 2008

I REALLY want to try Stopmotion Pro.;)

policeman95 Posted: Jan 21st 2008

Ino yer

666joshy666 Posted: Jan 22nd 2008

istopmotion 2 basic is great if you have a mac and if you are just starting animating plus there is a pro version of it called istomotion 2 express and mac are the greatest:D;)

buy an apple computer i have 3and none of them have ever had a virus one is almost 11 years old!!:O sorry im going off the subject:-(

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 22nd 2008

Monkeyjam that is a good one and its free

Go on google and type in Claymations Animation Software i found stuff out by doing that

cinders1 Posted: Jan 22nd 2008

mcmuffins, what kind of computer are you using? as that will make a difference to what software you will be able to use, eg, pc - stopmotion pro, mac - istopmotion, hope thats a help;)

indeedy

Modelmaker93 Posted: Jan 22nd 2008

you know quite alot to say your conty's mum

policeman95 Posted: Jan 22nd 2008

hehe

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.