Forgot Password?

Register

Back to forum

WALLACE & GROMIT CHAT » JUST PLAYED WALLACE AND GROMIT: PROJECT ZOO

Oldest
Previous
Next
Newest
There are no replies to this discussion yet! Why not start things off?
hutch64 Posted: Mar 14th 2011

I also beat it. Took about 2-3 days since I've been busy. I must say it was a great platformer, and very challenging. Upon completion I've been wanting to ask, will there be a sequel? Because a fun game like that includes a sequel indeed. My only complaint was the game would get a bit frustrating from time to time, but I still loved it. I was also suprised with how many boss battles the game had, each one more exciting than the last.
If you do consider a sequel, though, I honestly don't know what the plotline could be. Either way, nice job. Hope to see another platformer starring the duo.
Anyone else play/own this game? (sorry if there's a similar topic to this, I'm new here)

The forums are now closed. For all the latest Wallace & Gromit activity and discussion visit the news section of the website

Are you sure you wish to hide this message? You will not be able to read it again.

Are you sure you wish to report this message to our Moderation Team?
You will not be able to read it again.

Ay up chuck! We use cookies to ensure you get a top-notch experience on our website. To find out more view our privacy policy.